WANTED : Fox to shoot at!!!!!

1967spud

Been really really quiet up here in North Norfolk on my humble patch on the lamping front. Not seeing sod all let alone shoot many.

Been really really quiet up here in North Norfolk on my humble patch on the lamping front. Not seeing sod all let alone shoot many. [/quote

Welcome down here Mark anytime.

I don't hammer them so plenty about.

Been really really quiet up here in North Norfolk on my humble patch on the lamping front. Not seeing sod all let alone shoot many.

just wait till November and give the Vixen call a go ,they will be coming at you from all direction.

never say no foxes Mark. not seen much either, THATS UNTIL LAST THURSDAY NIGHT , SAW 8, the most I have ever seen on my shoot, shot 6 in the last 4 nights, and I am not to far from you. But generally things are quiet allround , I think it may be due to the very wet spring when the young where born and perhaps they did not survive. Also now we have started pheasant shooting they will get pushed about.

Stick with it as that's what I thought here a couple of weeks ago then shot 3 in one night. The only difference was I went out later around 2am.

I've done that works well 2am till early morning then sit out at first light normally pays off. Not doing to bad mainly rabbits now had over 600 in 6 weeks 135 best night 116 and 115 so going well, foxes have calmed down now but we shot plenty on the stubble the team is working well :)

I have just had a trip to Dorset same thing there on the estate where I go very quite still looking for something a bit nearer home if someone is looking for a shooting mate or lamping bitch give us a p.m

It is worth saying that if any one takes gunnery out lamping Please make sure he is strapped in to any vehicle you may use as he has a tendancy to fall out lol

Sorry barry couldn't resist lol all the best mate

good one that mate only just seen it nice one like it have you used night vision yet all the best mate

Archived