UKBRA World Championship Patch

Hi Folks

Just got these souvenir patches back from the shop ready for our trip Down Under, so thought I would share them with you all

If we have any left at the end we may be able to sell them off as they are specific to this World Championships.

What do you think.

Cheers

Bruce

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OK folks

50 UKBRA WBC12 patches available £5 to UKBRA members ---- ALL proceeds going towards costs for the WBC trip to Sydney.

You wont be able to get these again, patches will be available at the next shoot 12th and 13th October @ Diggle Ranges

If you are not currently a member it is only £5 to join for a year.......

Post on here or the UKBRA facebook page to reserve yours

Hi Folks

Just got these souvenir patches back from the shop ready for our trip Down Under, so thought I would share them with you all

If we have any left at the end we may be able to sell them off as they are specific to this World Championships.

What do you think.

Cheers

Bruce

Bruce,

That's neat!

OK folks

50 UKBRA WBC12 patches available £5 to UKBRA members ---- ALL proceeds going towards costs for the WBC trip to Sydney.

You wont be able to get these again, patches will be available at the next shoot 12th and 13th October @ Diggle Ranges

If you are not currently a member it is only £5 to join for a year.......

Post on here or the UKBRA facebook page to reserve yours

I'll take one Bruce, address please as I wont be able to get to Diggle soon (though I owe subs soon I think...)

Archived