custom uk triggers

well the prototype is now fully up and running guys and breaks like glass the cage on the prototype is made in brass but the production units will be made from stainless all parts made in house heat treated then lapped and polished,the production triggers avalible very soon will be avalible for the remington 700,tikka t3 and m series of rifles,sako 75 and 85 rifles and the browning a-bolt and x-bolt please contact me for details

temporary_zps22070987.jpg

As a sidenote - what is a projected lifespan of such a custom trigger? Jewlls, if set too low, get eaten up pretty fast in actions with heavi FP springs. I suppose these shouldn´t have the issue..?

range of ajustment will be 1lb to 3lb with top safety all internal parts will be heat treated then ground and polished and the match triggers will be ajustable from 4oz to 11/2lb est without safety,these will be avalible for the remmy 700 first then we will be rolling out the triggers for the other makes of rifles in the post above,as these a in production we will be then working on the two stage unit,any input you guys would like incorperated into the units please add to this post

cheers

Any danger of a 2-stage version to fit the Swing becoming available?................there's quite few of us out there...............

H/man

• 1 month later...

What I would like some one to make is a nice robust tactical type trigger , in both single & 2-stage versions .

Something like Accuracy International use on the AWs etc , or somthing like the PH M85 2 -stage trigger .

I would order maybe 10x units right away .

Here's a pic of the PH M85 trigger .

DSC03237.jpg

Cheers Chris

• 4 weeks later...

chris watch this space great minds think alike the first run of triggers with titanium cages are all but done and dusted they will be out for testing to a few top shots in different fields of the sport f-class,bench rest and,then out on the market we will be at the british shooting show this year if I pull my finger out with these and the brand new actions think full tactical with a little twist cant say to much as the hills have eyes,two stage is being worked on along with the tikka and sako full replacement units will post pictures of the triggers tomorrow, chris feel free to message me and will fill you in on more details

Archived