Reloading components

dannywayoflife

Given that varget and other powders are slowly becoming available again, does this mean that all the other hand loading consables like primers bullets and brass might be finding their way back on the shelves any time soon?

There wont be any more varget or hodgdons powders until next year now. What came to the reloading centres was it.

I,ll tell you something else too....the normal dealers who sell shed loads of Hornady gear, and aren't reloading centres, are NOT happy.

There wont be any more varget or hodgdons powders until next year now. What came to the reloading centres was it.

I,ll tell you something else too....the normal dealers who sell shed loads of Hornady gear, and aren't reloading centres, are NOT happy.

And speaking to one today, they aint even aware that their back orders are not comming

Why's that Dave? I shoot 75 Amax's exclusively in my 223 tikka!

danny do you realise hornady are suspending THAT bullet until next year ??? As its my usual bullet i use also !! must admit , i bought 300 the other day , together with the 200 i still have should last a year or more ! if you cant find any youll prob have to try something else !!! i know a shipment came into reloading soloutions who i mostly buy from and NONE came in !!! but some 80-Amax did !! but only 2 boxes i think !

Archived