One footed crow

shrek

Just shot this fella out of the bathroom window with the 22-250, not very far ranged ita 98 yards and gave him a 55gr headache however i never noticed till i picked him up that he'd only got one foot! a prize will be given for the most unusual and original reason as to how he may have lost it?!! haha

DSC00031.jpg

duey.. it was shot with a 55gr soft nose, i was expectin abit more damage but i suppose a lead nose anit got much resistance to break up agains on a crows skull, im not pushin the loads out too fast either. he didnt do much complaining tho!!

A Miss Mills has been looking for her pet crow for over a week now, she said it is easy to spot as it look like her or was that walks like her, she said some fool called Paul left the court house window open and he got away, She put a reward of £100 for this birdif it was found this week, but rumor has it by the end of this week she may be able to aford £150 for it's safe return.

Im liking the replys lads, normally shoot the old blackbirds with V-Max's but the mag was full of lead noses from the other day stalking and i didnt want to mess around, hes been p***** me of for the last cuple of days now!

Archived