Barnard P action and XLR Chassis

Amleto63

Fellows,

Need suggestions for adapting/bedding a Barnard P barreled action into a XLR HD evolution chassis for F/TR.

Which recoil lug system offer better accuracy? The integral lug or the dowel one?

Any suggestion for tuning the Barnard trigger to minimum safe weight (i.e. 4 oz., if doable)?

Cheers,

Amleto

Talk to Baldie... he shoehorned one of his Valkyrie actions into an XLR for me... drove him nuts I understand!

Fellows,

Need suggestions for adapting/bedding a Barnard P barreled action into a XLR HD evolution chassis for F/TR.

Which recoil lug system offer better accuracy? The integral lug or the dowel one?

Any suggestion for tuning the Barnard trigger to minimum safe weight (i.e. 4 oz., if doable)?

Cheers,

Amleto

Italy? A couple of Italian shooters did rather well at the 2012 European F Class Championships using rifles built by an Italian gunsmith - check out www.armeriacamuna.it Also, Vittorio Taveggia at www.bcmeuropearms.it is a fantastic engineer and F Class competitor.

I was in Bisley last year but just as an observer. I know both Martino (GAC) and Vittorio (BCM) but waiting time for a complete rifle is a nightmare.

Cheers

I was in Bisley last year but just as an observer. I know both Martino (GAC) and Vittorio (BCM) but waiting time for a complete rifle is a nightmare.

Cheers

Have a chat to Antonio at Sirarms in Northern Italy

Makes his own actions and they look/feel great.

edi

Archived