get well soon

dannyt

Rang up today for some stuff from Brian this weekend and Mrs Fox explained that Brian had had another Hart Attack and is in Hospital.

Guys,

Brian went into hospital last week for some 'investigative surgery' and had a reaction to the anesthetic. They kept him in for a few days but he had an heart attack on his way out! He's out of intensive care and in the high dependency ward but hopes to be out by this weekend!

I'll pass on everyones' good wishes.

apparentley-so i have heard ;) he had the attack after he bought a cup of coffee whilst waiting for his wife to pick him up-knocked him right off his feet spending his own money!

im sure Brian was born here in Yorkshire!

get well Brian see you at the shop i have a few bob to spend.

My experience of Brian is relatively new, about 6 months before I started shooting at Diggle, about 3 months ago, ( why didn't I say about 9 months?).

My impression is that you would never know he was ill because he never stops smiling. I bought something from him recently and he was telling the previous customer that 'they' had found a growth on his kidney and that he was going in for a biopsy. He spoke like it was something that happened to everyone and that it was perfectly normal. And all with a smile on his face.

Hats off to the guy. What an inspiring attitude.

I hope he is back on his feet soon. Brian always has a smile on his face and is a top chap to deal with, I was looking forward to a good natter again at the Phoenix.

Archived