20 cal 39gn Sierra Blitz King's

silpig

I've no idea how accurate the information is but I was told by a riflesmith about a month ago that Sierra haven't run any 20 cal bullets off the production line for 18 months. If true, you could have a long wait.

Good luck,

Tim

I've no idea how accurate the information is but I was told by a riflesmith about a month ago that Sierra haven't run any 20 cal bullets off the production line for 18 months. If true, you could have a long wait.

Good luck,

Tim

pritty sure i read on saubier that they did a run a couple of weeks back

Try www.alpinhunting.com

They have them listed on page 6 of the sierra bullets section.

Does anyone know if there's any 20 cal 39gn SBK's kicking about yet? It seemed as though everyone had run out about a month ago. Thanks.

Trent Firearms usually has a good stock of .20cal bullets, may be worth giving Steve a bell? He is a UKV advertiser/supporter

Best wishes

Finman

Trent Firearms usually has a good stock of .20cal bullets, may be worth giving Steve a bell? He is a UKV advertiser/supporter Best wishes Finman

was there a couple of weeks back and all he had was three boxes of 32gr bk's

204. It's alright I've done a 50 mile round trip to pick some up today. His last 2 boxes of 32 vmax. Only thing he has now is some Berger and 32 blitz kings. Seftons at Rufford if anyone wants some

• 1 month later...

Can't get any 32 grn vmax at moment. And I'm struggling find a load for 40 grn nosler. It's driving me up the wall

hello guys , i was at reloading soloutions again this week and just curiousley asked , how are for 20 cal heads ? they had 32 + 40or39 Vmax . 32 sierra . nosler 32 and 40 B-tips !! but there in oxford so not sure if itl help anyways .. atb .. Tim..

hello guys , i was at reloading soloutions again this week and just curiousley asked , how are for 20 cal bullets ? they had 32 + 40or39 Vmax . 32 sierra . nosler 32 and 40 B-tips !! but there in oxford so not sure if itl help anyways .. atb .. Tim..

I use the a fair bit. They always seem to have most of my 20 cal stuff in stock. I could do with a new bag of brass for my .204 and my soon to be Hornet. Although i've never asked about Hornet brass, so i'll have to see....

Thanks for the heads up gunner! :)

Archived