Scope suppliers

Sapper811

Can anyone point me in the right direction for suppliers of either / both of the following

Bushnell HDMR / DMR - the 3.5-21x50 is of interest along with the new 1-8.5x24

Kahles scopes - never had my hands on one before but really interested now i have handled a few - interested in the K312 ( 3-12 ) and the new K16i ( 1-6 )

Any help appreciated

Can anyone point me in the right direction for suppliers of either / both of the following

Bushnell HDMR / DMR - the 3.5-21x50 is of interest along with the new 1-8.5x24

Kahles scopes - never had my hands on one before but really interested now i have handled a few - interested in the K312 ( 3-12 ) and the new K16i ( 1-6 )

Any help appreciated

Hi,

I have just supplied two of the Kahles 6-24i to guys on here and can supply other models if requested. I can also supply Bushnells but when I last checked with Edgar Bros. the HDMR was not yet available. If your requirement is urgent I can arrange import from the US, please PM if interested,

Alan

Hi,

I have just supplied two of the Kahles 6x24i to guys on here and can supply other models if requested. I can also supply Bushnells but when I last checked with Edgar Bros. the HDMR was not yet available. If your requirement is urgent I can arrange import from the US, please PM if interested,

Alan

Hi,

Update on the above, neither of the Bushnell models are yet available in the UK. Lead time on delivery is a minimum of 6-7 weeks,

Alan

I can supply Kahles, sapper. The importers are RUAG.

You aren,t far from me, and if you want to call, you can have a look through mine if you wish.

I got a Kahles on test last week and I'm pleased as punch with it, the pricing alone is hard to ignore. I had a look through some of the new Bushnell scopes at the weekend indoors at the show and if the price is right, it could be good but if they are anywhere near the RRP suggested, they will remain on shelves. Looking through glass indoors is never going to tell you much anyway although the features and spec are nice.

The Nightforce "Beast" is exactly that, just ridiculously huge with turrets displaying loads of features that are in my cynical mind, bound to either confuse or fail users.

I got a Kahles on test last week and I'm pleased as punch with it, the pricing alone is hard to ignore.

How does your illum ret looked when turned up bright and the background blacked out so that you can study it for 'anomalies'?

I've seen one that looks like the ret glass has been scotchbrited (which is hopefully being resolved by the importer - I'll keep the board posted on how that turns out). Hmmm.

Thanks Hatzi. Had the chance to shoot with a few Nightforce scopes last month. Really liked the 3.5 - 15 NXS. Really looking for a scope for .223 short to mid range ( say 4-500m max ) target / varmint / plinking. Whatever i get will be sat on my Tikka T3 Tac until i decide if a calibre change is on the cards and if i have enough cash for an AE.

i suppose my budget is £1200 - £1500 max. Interested so far in Vortex / Nightforce / Kahles / Bushnell HDMR - open to other suggestions and recommendations !

Interest in the lower mag scope is for my SGC 9mm and .223 AR. More than likely to go for a Vortex PST but the Razor HD 1-6 i looked at was very nice. £600 more than the PST though.

Sightron do look good and liked the look of the new S-Tac range. May be worth waiting to September time when they maybe be over here.

Alan, many thanks for the update. Could you PM me known costs for a HDMR to be ordered along with the Kahles price per unit if pos Many thanks.

PM sent, checking prices,

Alan

How does your illum ret looked when turned up bright and the background blacked out so that you can study it for 'anomalies'?

I've seen one that looks like the ret glass has been scotchbrited (which is hopefully being resolved by the importer - I'll keep the board posted on how that turns out). Hmmm.

Well i shot a mcqueens with it today and liked it a lot, a delight to use if im honest. I had a really good look at the reticle illumination this evening and when illuminated it is very bright at the top end but easily controlled on the rheostat and of course at 6x its small you might want it turned up really bright anyway for fast aquisition, possibly in low light. Tgp thought he could see spme colour distortion but he was looking through it at a moment when the sun actually came out at diggle today and it was in an unfavourable direction but i couldnt detect it(different eyes).

We even had a spot of mirage this afternoon in very still conditions at 300 yards!

I liked it, i cant say why, i just did what it promised in an honest, decent value for money package with an 11 year warranty. I was sceptical about the top mounted parallax but ended up really liking it as you can adjust it with the right hand without breaking shooting position(left hand under the butt). Of course its also a lot more accessible to left handed shooters.

Archived