wanted, bat vr repeater in st/st

Jackson Rifles had some in stock before christmas.

Thanks, phoned them but they only have the one without a built in rail. Thinking about it, I may get the one with the built in rail. He said it would be stronger for an all out tactical rifle with a heavy barrel. That's what i'm gonna build.

Thanks Phil

Thanks, phoned them but they only have the one without a built in rail. Thinking about it, I may get the one with the built in rail. He said it would be stronger for an all out tactical rifle with a heavy barrel. That's what i'm gonna build.

Thanks Phil

Sorry, you asked about the VR which doesnt have a rail, the VRPIC is the one with integral picatinny.

Also worth looking at the Defiance Deviant action,

http://defiancemachine.com/deviant-action/

or the new Stiller Spectre action.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3790705

The Stiller is available in the UK through Keith Poles at TWG Technical Services.

Both of these have integral rails and would be well suited to a Tactical style rifle IMO.

It is a good action, handled it at the shot show, and the primary extraction is very smooth and positive.

Hi, Did you go this year? I've been once but years ago. Be nice to go back but wish they had it in a warmer month. :-)

Thanks for your advice.

How about one of the new British offerings, a Valhalla perhaps?

+1 Baldies actions are my first choice these days.... and no ridiculous wait times.

+1 Baldies actions are my first choice these days.... and no ridiculous wait times.

Hi, They are great actions. I look at bench rest results and Bat comes up in the results. I hope to have a good look at the shooting show and see Dave too. It's a difficult choice because they are all very good and it will be the same cost as a family car to which I need a replacement! :-)

Archived