Christmas Post

Orka Akinse

Am I getting Paranoid, I have had one parcel full of the Grand kids pressies gone missing so they will probably miss out now and I'm waiting for stuff from the USA, 1st package arrived ok second consignment not here yet. Also waiting for 2nd delivery from China 1st parcel went missing.

Is it me or has others similar experience?

Its getting so bad I'm thinking I will never post or order things in late November early December ever again.

:mad: :mad:

Am I getting Paranoid, I have had one parcel full of the Grand kids pressies gone missing so they will probably miss out now and I'm waiting for stuff from the USA, 1st package arrived ok second consignment not here yet. Also waiting for 2nd delivery from China 1st parcel went missing.

Is it me or has others similar experience?

Its getting so bad I'm thinking I will never post or order things in late November early December ever again.

:mad: :mad:

Yup

Me and w friends all have parcels from the states with USPS tracking

Left US 3 weeks ago and nothing since

Aso one package from the Far East also 3 weeks overdue

I would lay money on it being stuck in UK Customs... always found USA post really efficient ... not so when it arrives here!

DaveT

• 1 month later...

I was watching the shipping for some parts coming in from NO last month, they were held in Coventry customs for over 2 weeks before being released to me and they forgot to charge the VAT as well which was a nuisance.

Still waiting for the Company from China to deliver me anything even tho they reckon they have now sent 3 items. I asked for my money back which they have refused. I went to complain on Ebay and I now find I can't cos I didn't get back to them within the specified timescales following the delivery date being missed which I think is a bit rum really.

All you go to do if your an Ebay seller is offer to put it right and ask not to be left negative feedback whilst you sort it and wait for the clock hands to click over when they can't complain. Simples.

Still waiting for the Company from China to deliver me anything even tho they reckon they have now sent 3 items. I asked for my money back which they have refused. I went to complain on Ebay and I now find I can't cos I didn't get back to them within the specified timescales following the delivery date being missed which I think is a bit rum really.

All you go to do if your an Ebay seller is offer to put it right and ask not to be left negative feedback whilst you sort it and wait for the clock hands to click over when they can't complain. Simples.

Mine was an ebay purchase too, and I think after 60 days, you loose the option of leaving feedback. I must admit, as the cost was <£10 I just gave up, however I was very surprised this morning, when a package that's been in the post for over three months arrived. Surface mail must be getting slower. I posted some things to a friend in Japan last month, and will be watching with interest to see how quickly the things arrive.

Mine was an ebay purchase too, and I think after 60 days, you loose the option of leaving feedback. I must admit, as the cost was <£10 I just gave up, however I was very surprised this morning, when a package that's been in the post for over three months arrived. Surface mail must be getting slower. I posted some things to a friend in Japan last month, and will be watching with interest to see how quickly the things arrive.

Ditto and so there is hope yet then?

Archived