Fleece Recommendations

brown dog

After a technical-ish fleece.

Went to Black's and Cotswold camping yesterday and saw nothing that wasn't either 'any colour as long as it's black' or in some gipping colour-blind weird colour.

Was hoping to find something with internal grid cut. The long-haired general has banned me from buying green.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Arcteryx Covert fleece, just got one and its really warm and comfortable.

Zip only extends to chest level and one small pocket on left arm are the drawbacks. but if its worn under a gillet thats not a problem.

Not exactly cheap (Arcteryx products never are), but if you want the best .......and you CAN afford it :lol:

Comes in a variety of colours mine is a deep blue...matches my eyes.

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/products/mens-covert-zip-neck/3043

Arcteryx Covert fleece, just got one and its really warm and comfortable.

Zip only extends to chest level and one small pocket on left arm are the drawbacks. but if its worn under a gillet thats not a problem.

Not exactly cheap (Arcteryx products never are), but if you want the best .......and you CAN afford it :lol:

Comes in a variety of colours mine is a deep blue...matches my eyes.

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/products/mens-covert-zip-neck/3043

Ditto anything from arctyrex especially there LEAF military range which comes in a nice tan/brown type color called crocodile, it matches MTP and civi stuff well too. Just bought an Atom Lt in Crocodile from the German PX out here which is more like an insulated jacket than a fleece, but its lighter, windproof and shreds water. There stuff is the best Ive used out there but its bloody expensive and slightly addictive like all quality kit.

Archived