Tubb butt plate measurement t?

Can anyone give me the exact measurement of the height of the David Tubb 4 way adjustable butt plate, I need the measurement of the aluminium plate that screws on to the stock.

Brownall's give a measurement of 5 & 3/8 inches but the two that I have measure less than this. I have emailed Shooting Superior systems but don't expect an answer anytime soon.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Haha, no I am keeping it for a future project.

(when I can afford it)

Im goin well, I have got the butt plate, now just to save for the rifle :lol:

You could sell it too me and put the money towards the rest of the project :lol:

Could you tell me where you got it from and how long it took? (if coming from USA) seems like the cheapest is direct from Superior shooting systems, but having dealt with them in the past I know their shipping isn't the fastest.

I bought it by cahnce off my local rfd, he was trying to sell it for another customer who bought it and didnt need it so I bought it gladly!

Last month I ordered two set of push button sling swivels off brownells and I had them the following week 7-10 days I think. Their service is good but they put the swivels in a box that must have been a foot square and packed it with foam to fill it up. When I went to pick it up from post office I had to pay £15 for taxes so this was near half price of the goods inside!

Garry

Brownells sell them Ian, as well as SSS direct.

I bought mine direct and it took about a month.

Brownells sell them Ian, as well as SSS direct.

I bought mine direct and it took about a month.

A month! I don't have that long, looks like I will have to pay the extra coin and get one from Brownells.

Cheers.

cool - cant wait to see it ,windy days ? its always windy up here are you going to diggle

I can't make Diggle or Blair due to work, but I should be able to shoot the Europeans this year, hopefully with the new rifle. The rifle itself is nothing out of the ordinary, 270/7 WSM but the stock is going to be a little bit different ;)

Archived