Target shooter on iPad?

MJR

I can read Target shooter online but I'd like to download copies. I have installed the Target Shooter app but it only seems to have old issues on it. Can anyone tell me how to get the latest editions download. Thanks.

I can read Target shooter online but I'd like to download copies. I have installed the Target Shooter app but it only seems to have old issues on it. Can anyone tell me how to get the latest editions download. Thanks.

We've had some 'issues' with the app - but hopefully it's all sorted and you will be able to access the magazine from the Apple News-stand app.

Sorry for the glitch!

Vince

I see there is a bit on the site saying the mg is soon to be available in print Vince ?

I hope so, i must admit, i dont read it these days, because the programmes just dont work, or are exceptionally slow on my computer, which is a shame.

I would love the chance of a paper copy.

I download the pdf versions, just wish there was a direct pdf download link on the website. That way I could grab it directly to my phone, tablet, or pc. think there would be greater uptake if the pdf was linked directly.

You could download the pdf using a pc, then transfer it to another device. Some info in the faq http://www.targetshooter.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=300&Itemid=242

The last issue that I managed to download to iPad was in April . I was advised that it was working in early July , it wasn't. :(

Shame really, it was always an interesting read.

The iPad app will be back very soon via the Apple Newstand.

Vince

Gents, apologies if my post was misleading. I have no problem whatsoever viewing Target Shooter online, it works a treat. What I cant do is download versions onto my ipad. Well I can via the app but only up to April 2012 and I want to download the latest version for when im travelling later in the month. Any ideas? Thanks.

Gents, apologies if my post was misleading. I have no problem whatsoever viewing Target Shooter online, it works a treat. What I cant do is download versions onto my ipad. Well I can via the app but only up to April 2012 and I want to download the latest version for when im travelling later in the month. Any ideas? Thanks.

You just download the .pdf version of hte mag. on to your computer, then using a free Apple app - like Goodreader - you can upload the .pdf from your computer to your iPad. Schimples!

Vince

Vince, thanks for that. I installed good reader and downloaded as you described. Long term will the iPad app allow direct downloads? Excellent magazine, thanks.

Yes, once we get the new app up on Apple's Newstand (see Apple Store) you can download direct to your iPad.

Vince

Archived