Chronograph

John MH

• 3 months later...

Just taken delivery today of a Magnetospeed V2 Chronograph. The kit is well thought out and there have been a few changes to the mounting arrangement following feed back from the original Magnetospeed users. Set up is easy, display is clear and user controls simple. I will trial it in the New Year against a early 90's PACT and and CED Millennium, results will be subjective as none are laboratory grade. Biggest advantage is no downrange clutter (particularly useful if you don't have the range to yourself) also if set up correctly with alignment rod and pre-firing visual boresight check there is no chance of shooting the sensors. They don't export to the UK yet but may do in the future (not an ITAR item but need to compile with EU electronic equipment certification CE).

Another vote here for the Manetospeed, no set up faffing around or disturbing/waiting on others, not light dependant, compact.

So far cannot see a down side?

Terry

Magnetospeed is on my hit list, but not literally.

Funny you say that Ian as I have some possibly arriving just after xmas

just waiting for CE approval in the next three weeks or so and deliveries should be pretty quick after that

Archived