10-50x60 Sightron or Nightforce NXS 12-42 x 56 ????

jonathan.308

I would be vary gratefull for any info as i am looking to get a new scope and is down to the 10-50x60 Sightron or Nightforce NXS 12-42 x 56 for 1000 yards and if eney one have's one for sale let me no.

wich one would you pick and for what reson.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be vary gratefull for any info as i am looking to get a new scope and is down to the 10-50x60 Sightron or Nightforce NXS 12-42 x 56 for 1000 yards and if eney one have's one for sale let me no.

Are you still looking for a scope? im going to be selling my nightforce 12-42 nxs.

Suggest if you have the funds and want a high power scope that you consider looking at March scopes.

They are very clear, precise and robust, plus have excellent UK backup in the event of warranty / damage issues.

Neither - I'd go for the 8-32 Sightron or - if you can stand the extra weight and cost the 8-32 NSX

Vince

Neither - I'd go for the 8-32 Sightron or - if you can stand the extra weight and cost the 8-32 NSX

Vince

I have a 8-32x56 Sightron with fine target ret and 1/8th clicks and very pleased with it. Around £670 including Vat and import duty.

the sightron scope is a bargain for what you get ,i use the sightron and the nightforce and i like them both they get the job done ,on 50 x power the sightron is a little dull not as sharp so i use mine on 40 x power most of the time , but appart from that i cant fault it ,i realy like the march scopes i think they are the best in the buisness but have a price tag to go with it

Archived