S200 Practice Rifle -next step!

brown dog

Had all the bits, so though "why not stick the schmidt on?"

Big grins.

Transforms the feel for practice - vastly improved.

I think interchanging your 'real' scope between the 'real' rifle and the air rifle practice gat is the way forward for back-garden training.

P1000720750x434.jpg

Exactly what Atlas bipods were designed for .... :lol:

May help you shoot better seated old chap :)

And the 5 shot strip loader in use.

Just come in from half an hour shooting daisies blowing in the wind at around 15m. Addictive!

Wind effect/ aim off is easily a scaled down practice of more distant stuff with real rifles.

Putting the 'proper' scope on has transformed it - it really does feel like proper fullbore practice now.

Just come in from half an hour shooting daisies blowing in the wind at around 15m. Addictive!

Wind effect/ aim off is easily a scaled down practice of more distant stuff with real rifles.

Putting the 'proper' scope on has transformed it - it really does feel like proper fullbore practice now.

I presume your have a set of drop charts set up for it? Just about to order a s200 with the mag system. Are they as accurate as everyone makes out?

Also gonna get n S200...

Trend being started it appears.. :rolleyes:

Gonna start another thread on air pistols...

Also gonna get n S200...

Trend being started it appears.. :rolleyes:

Gonna start another thread on air pistols...

Well I was going to get a HW100 but at almost the same price as a Anchutz .22 I just couldnt justify it to be honest. Whats the trigger like on them?

Plenty of 2nd hand Daystates about too, but its the pistol grip angle that appeals on the S200 (unless I can find a Steyr..)

Archived