i need a favour

1967spud

I am after somebody who has paypal account and who is willing to help me. Go to my site and donate £1 on the top right hand side of my website www.1967spud.com to seee if its working please. I will reinburse the pound straight back to you.

I am after somebody who has paypal account and who is willing to help me. Go to my site and donate £1 on the top right hand side of my website www.1967spud.com to seee if its working please. I will reinburse the pound straight back to you.

done spud

cheers jock

ill do it in half an hour jock as its not showing up yet mate, dont worry i wont run away

Ahh! Good scam Spud - This is a variation of the "releasing funds from Nigeria" routine - send us a postcard from Bermuda and let us know how it worked out for you.

Well so far 1066 ive got as far as the front doot, these lot are a tight bunch.

Done

For some reason these payments arent showing , ill have a look at it later on and return the £1's as soon as they do. and yet i am getting email notification to them being sent.

sorry for delay

I also need a favour, could someone please deposit £1.5 million into my pay-pal so I can see if it's still working, then when I'm in the US I'll send it straight back.......honest B)

Archived