UK F class short range match 2012

Elwood

I really injoyed the weekend, very nice to put a few faces to to names. I would really like all the people who helped and gave me much good advice. I managed 5th from last I think, but I did beat Spud which made my weekend. I would save my greatest thanks to Dannyt for getting me into this, but not the bloody cup of tea Sunday morning at 5am. Looking forward to Blair.

good to see you there , even if you did shoot better than me

revenge at blair me thinks lol

Has anyone got any pictures to share?

I kind of forgot to take any snaps.

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

Between Laurie and Steve Thornton there should hopefully be plenty of pictures on the website in due course.

Thanks to all the gang at Diggle for putting on a good show - especially two frozen-stiff RO's Vince & Jannette.

A great time had by all.

Cheers.

My apologies to Les Prior, I got you confused with Les Bacon (insert I'm dull smiley)

Hi, I do not take offence at being confused with Les Bacon as he is a canny bloke.

But at least you did not get me confused with Les Holgate, now that would be a big insult!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

So at most F class shoots there are Les, Les, Les and Des! I am the good looking one by the way.

Glad you all had a great time in Diggle and although a little worse for wear on Sunday morning, for which I blame Les Holgate for having 'another one for the road' I really enjoyed myself. So maybe see you lot at the Diggle shoot in June.

Les P.

Do you fellows record what calibre each competitor was using? It'd be interesting to see what landed where in the pecking order.

1st 7/270wsm

2nd .284

3rd .284 shehane

Mostly 7mms of some kind with the odd 6mm and 6.5

sneeky peeper signing in :ph34r:

Hello you old blood sucker , Thought you were lucky on the first detail ... and the secound one ...and the third and forth

good to see you shooting well again , infact i havent ever seen you shoot badly .

see you at blair , and lets hope we have some sort of wind we can come to terms with this year.

Hello you old blood sucker , Thought you were lucky on the first detail ... and the secound one ...and the third and forth

good to see you shooting well again , infact i havent ever seen you shoot badly .

see you at blair , and lets hope we have some sort of wind we can come to terms with this year.

Thanks for the warm welcome boys,see you all at blair.

Archived