Stainless Cleaning media

Just to let you all know i have a delivery of stainless pins due in, in the next week or two if you would like some please let me know and then ill add to the original order. prices will be confirmed at arrival.

Just to let you all know i have a delivery of stainless pins due in, in the next week or two if you would like some please let me know and then ill add to the original order. prices will be confirmed at arrival.

Mark please put me down for a pack.... are we talking about the same weight as per original supply with the tumbler?

Mark please put me down for a pack.... are we talking about the same weight as per original supply with the tumbler?

Dave i think itll arrive loose so you can have what you like its going to be roughly £25 per kilo plus postage you.

ill know more once it arrives

Dave i think itll arrive loose so you can have what you like its going to be roughly £25 per kilo plus postage you.

ill know more once it arrives

MARK... MANY THANKS.......1KG will do as top-up but if you have 2kg available I will take it.

CHeers

Dave

Where are you losing the SSM that prompts you need a top-up?

I'm not... I want a little 'spare' just in case of accident as I tip out the dirty waste but also want some to set up my sons tumbler

i can now do the complete range , pleasse email me if you would like information

Spud, put me down for 2kg of media please. Pm me when you know cost etc. Thanks.

thanks i will do cost will be £25 per kilo plus postage to you

its the postage ill need to check when media arrives

ill send an invoice if thats ok

thanks i will do cost will be £25 per kilo plus postage to you

its the postage ill need to check when media arrives

ill send an invoice if thats ok

meant to say whats your address please

as soon as media arrives this week ill get it straight out to you all ok

many thanks

no squirrel ive got plenty coming ill add you to the order could you please pm your address

Postage rates confirmed at £10 for a kilo delivered insured signed for etc and £14 per 2 kg's insured signed for.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived