Newbie just saying Hi from Sussex.

Just though I would introduce myself as I'm new to this site.

I've been shooting/reloading many years but always keen to learn more. My main interest is accuracy and mostly target shooting although anything that goes bang brings a smile to my face. I shoot 6mmbr, 6.5x284, .308, .357, .22 semi and bolt, .22 fac air, .44 and .36 cap&ball and the odd scattergun.

I'm also interested in reloading scales and powder weighing and have about 25 beam scales and a few digital scales. I must also declare an interest as I'm the inventer and manufacturer of the Targetmaster trickler system.

Welcome Allan you found the site at last.

:D:D Just too many sites and too little time Spud.

Great video review thanks (and I know know a lot more about Virgin broadband, dating Chinese ladies, Jaguar cars etc. as I have fully investigated their sites several times)

Thanks to John MH for making it possible and Hi to Andy T - I hope I can wangle a visit to your excellent range in Lincoln over the summer - Did you get your new benches sorted ok?

Just though I would introduce myself as I'm new to this site.

I've been shooting/reloading many years but always keen to learn more. My main interest is accuracy and mostly target shooting although anything that goes bang brings a smile to my face. I shoot 6mmbr, 6.5x284, .308, .357, .22 semi and bolt, .22 fac air, .44 and .36 cap&ball and the odd scattergun.

I'm also interested in reloading scales and powder weighing and have about 25 beam scales and a few digital scales. I must also declare an interest as I'm the inventer and manufacturer of the Targetmaster trickler system.

Wecome, I have just bought one of your systems for xmas.

Archived