Civilian Service Rifle last weekend.

baldie

Hi All,

The Bushnell Elite 6500 in it's various models is probably the cheapest scope on the market that can be relied upon to track consistently and accurately. For customers of mine who won't fork out for European scopes, Nightforce or the better Leupolds I recommend these scopes as a cost effective alternative. I use one of these on my M700 5R Milspec and it has never missed a beat after 100's (if not 1000's) of adjustments,

Alan

How does it track Dave? Does it have paralax adjustment?

Im after a scope for my .22lr. Dont laugh!

A few members of our club want to try making our own comp for shooting out to a couple of hundres metres or further if its a success and I need a reliable scope that tracks well without going mad on price!

Garry

Hey, we heard you already haha

Hey bradders got any cheap ar's on the go. I can't seem to register an Ar15.con but am up for some csr action on a budget. Imposed by mrs scotch_egg!

Don't have much at the moment.

Since the demise of Sabre, then Stirling Northolt, parts supply has been somewhat difficult.

I have decided not to go the US route as ITAR and DSP-83's are painful, and am instead concentrating on having my major parts (receivers) made here.

I have a prototype upper that is really nice, but it needs a few minor changes.

However the last few months has been absolute turmoil for me in many ways, and I am only now coming out of it.

I hope to be back up and running later in the year and get back up to full speed building rifles

That said, CSR is great fun and growing rapidly.

Don't let not having a rifle put you off, there are always people willing to lend guns and ammo is plentiful :-)

Archived