Nightforce BR v NXS models

andybrock

They are the same lenses, however, the BR is optically superior because it is front focus. I think [if i remember rightly ] this uses fewer lenses, giving a clearer picture. I,m just about to buy another NF, and it will be a br this time. They are also the best part of £500 cheaper !

had a br model 6yrs ago and sold it-what a mistake i have the nf model on a .22br and its very good,iv just bought a 6-284 with a br on top and its the dogs managed to zero the rifle in yesterday after a shoot i was beating on so the light wasnt brilliant but the scope didnt let me down if i get the chance of another br scope i will buy it.

• 4 months later...
Guest richness

They are the same lenses, however, the BR is optically superior because it is front focus. I think [if i remember rightly ] this uses fewer lenses, giving a clearer picture. I,m just about to buy another NF, and it will be a br this time. They are also the best part of £500 cheaper !

Absolutely. :) I think people just see all the bling on the NXS and imagine it's a better scope than the very clunky and old-school BR. But they're wrong

Archived