target shooter

1967spud

has anybody sucessfully beeen able to veiw it on the iphone yet please?

in pdf format i mean

thiis is the apps http://www.goodreader.net/ you need the green one

see if you can do better than me with it

Already got that but the text on the Target Shooter website implies that there is a "Target Shooter" magazine app, which I can't find. I have used Goodreader before to view magazines and other articles but it requires you to download the magazine file int it, its not a direct access app.

Open Goodreader go to Web Downloads the enter www.targetshooter.co.uk and click on the June issue link, downloads into Goodreader in about 20 secs.

now trying it

thnaks

i tried that way and no joy and for some reason it started on its own

strange

but its now dling

thanks

i would like to hear vinces thoughts on this

I wish to God that targetshooter was available as a magazine. I,ve ran it on two different computers since the day it started, and no matter what route you take, it takes a bloody age to download, so much so, that i,ve virtually given up reading anything past articles of interest, which is a great shame, as its packed with interesting stuff.

I know the written, published word is all but dead these days, due to costs, but this magazine is far better than target sports used to be....and that was good.

You also cannot read targetshooter on the Khazi ! :lol:

Er,,,,, :blush: you can with a lap top on your knees :lol:

ok,

i'll leave now :P

Er,,,,, :blush: you can with a lap top on your knees :lol:

ok,

i'll leave now :P

........ and I thought it was just me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try downloading it. I knowit takes a while but I find it works better that way. As Baldie said its a great magazine with really interesting and well written articles.

Most people seem to want to download the mag, however the quickest method for PC users is to view it on screen as they have recently changed the hosting of the magazine to Yudu pro which is now running it on far faster servers, just click on the magazine itself and not the "download pdf for mac" button. Incidentally Spud the best way to view it on an iPad / iPhone etc is to make sure you have the iBooks app on your device, download the pdf and then choose to open in iBooks it then works fine. Also you won't get much out of Vince for a few days as he has gone to the IOM for the TT races and isn't sure of what web access he will get when there.

Cheers

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived