6.5mm Nemasis

1967spud

Has anybody got real time exsperience with this round as i am wondering if it would compare for a 500- 600 yard round.

i was toying with greant and after finding some reading on it , it doesnt appear to have the velocities i can get with either the 47 or even another 284 both in 6.5, ill just wait 1 while i see if anybody else has actually got one .

thans john it seems from what ive heard not the right calibre for what i want it for o well illl keep looking for some thing different

You know what Danny for a ginger git that was quite funny. :D:D:D

I think the 6.5 "Nemasis" was a reasonable idea, but it does not meet what the 6.5x47 lapua, 260 Rem / 260AI does.

Nothing ive seen posted about the cartridge would inspire me to have one.

Speaks volumes that two who had them, have now changed calibres.......

The 260AI is a very good performer - possibly a better all rounder than the 6.5x47 in terms of bullet felxibility...

There are numerous downsides of running such a nieche market calibre - the most obvious being case forming, having to have custom dies made and come sell time, limited appeal.

Added to that it isnt a mainstream target round, this also lessens the attraction somewhat........imho

Hiya Mark,

Isn't 600yds the perfect 6mmbr range???

I think if I wanted to shoot at 600yds I would go to the tried and tested 6mmbr.

True ronny but i want some thing different away from the crowds like Elwood did with his Crusader

Archived