Diggle tactical comp

colin jalland

The course of fire can be anything from 100 to 600 yards .I have shot the comps twice and both times the course of fire was totaly different but a mag feed was not needed .Last time the first stage was 6" or 12" inch plates at 200 yrds 10 shots knock all five down then the rest on a target to score, more points for the 6" plates .The second stage was the same at 400 yrds :blink: so lots of fun .I am not a member and it was no probs .

If you attend Dave, I expect a full report on how they both ran :D

We are booked in at carlton moor tunnel on saturday at 1400 hours. I am happy with my 87gr v-max but just got a box of 105 a-max to try.

Wind is the issue with the nighforce NP2-DD ret. I am regreting this decision now prefering my IOR ret.

Ronin, You liked this ret when you saw it!!!

I went to the last one,

A great day out, and made very welcome by all at Diggle.

I very much doubt i will be able to pull myself away from the "new bathroom project" on sunday. :mad:

I may finish it this year... :rolleyes:

regards

jma

I normally arrive for about 09.15 to book in, by the time shoot briefing and target set up has been done we are shooting for just after 10.00 hrs normally. Shoots can be anything from a dart board to a moving target at 400 yds and beyond,depending on what cunning shoot John has set up for us, always a good day though!

Craig

Well, the mist was down at Diggle and the scheduled 400 and 600 yd comp. was out. But, we managed to cobble together some quite challenging 100 yard stuff.

Paul Harper won it with his 260 Rem and Colin and I tied for fourth place. In fairness, Colin misunderstood the first course of fire and scored nil points but really it should have been a 30 - which would have put him further up the ranking.

We hoped to shoot the 600 yd stage after lunch but the mist never lifted so we finished off with another at 100 yds.

Cheers

Vince

Well I got food poisoning at an engagment party on saturday night. I blame it on the fact I was designated driver and the lack of alcohol didn't kill off the buffet germs. :angry:

Where can I get a list of dates so I can plan to make a shoot and also look to join the club? :D

Well I got food poisoning at an engagment party on saturday night. I blame it on the fact I was designated driver and the lack of alcohol didn't kill off the buffet germs. :angry:

Where can I get a list of dates so I can plan to make a shoot and also look to join the club? :D

The 2010 Diggle comp calendar is on the website www.diggleranges.com The new 2011 calendar will be posted before the end of the year.

Membership? See me - come along for a shoot and sort out your membership at the same time.

Cheers

Vince

Archived