Staffordshire synthetic stocks

Paid a visit to Staffordshire synthetic stocks today and I'm glad I did :) i told them update there website as it shows nothing that they do now days. Nice to be able to go handle all the stocks choose all the bit and bobs for it, plus pattern and colours, full piller and bedding job. Also some nice custom actions ect some tidy stuff ;)

7FD31E32-2E1D-4FC7-ADA6-8920A14CF7A4.jpg

7B2F1F5B-F753-4D23-910C-47933F8E9D37.jpg

1E283E2D-2211-4E9A-BDCB-92FCE8C99F8E.jpg

4B9D4699-B078-4F9D-ACB5-996BF26EC525.jpg

Gaz

The website is 10 years old it's being updated as we speak, they have some very interesting projects on the go. Any of the stocks start at £350 then it's up to you where the price goes

Recoil pad

Patterns

Colours

Finish

Studs/ flush cups

Bedding

Ect

Still works out bit cheaper than a McMillan and comes with life time cover

Gaz

Told you Danny would have something Gaz. ;)

I have a couple of the A5 style and I think the quality is far in front of McMillan. There is plenty of strength in there, plus the fact the inletting is machine cut and exact.

Told you Danny would have something Gaz. ;)

I have a couple of the A5 style and I think the quality is far in front of McMillan. There is plenty of strength in there, plus the fact the inletting is machine cut and exact.

Dave you sure did, thanks for your time and advice to help ;)

Cheers Gaz

The mind boggles at how many people have possibly bought alternative stocks not knowing about these., me included.

I bought a SSS quite a few years ago and have visited the website from time to time since then, I can't believe he hasn't done it sooner.

I'd never even considered them after seeing the rather crude "heath robinson" looking products on the website...... but the ones in the above photos certainly look promising.

I advertise for Danny but I'm not a trade member on here just yet so don't want to upset admin. if anybody is on stalking directory you can see advertisement there. I'll be a trade member on here soon and new website is being sorted as we speak and should be up in new year.

Not sure about the cheek pieces being retained with sellotape though, can't see it lasting myself....... lol.

Yes they look very nice and might consider one for a future project.

I advertise for Danny but I'm not a trade member on here just yet so don't want to upset admin. if anybody is on stalking directory you can see advertisement there. I'll be a trade member on here soon and new website is being sorted as we speak and should be up in new year.

Hi there have you got contact details for SSS please need a job on DTA thanks lee

Archived