tps rifle mounts. any of you guys use them

TPS will deal direct. I know because i,ve bought from them, the sizes that Brownells dont stock. They are excellent rings.

TPS are excellent - as good as anything else out there. I have a pair of 30mm low sitting in a cupboard that I will ponder whether I would rather sell or keep in the magpie collection of 'stuff' :)

TPS are excellent - as good as anything else out there. I have a pair of 30mm low sitting in a cupboard that I will ponder whether I would rather sell or keep in the magpie collection of 'stuff' :)

yes onehole has them on his rpa and said there very good rings. im getitng a 3rd eye rail 10 moa. but i guess i should wait and see till i got that mounted before i buy the rings as im not sure what size i need. and how much barrel clearance i will have for the scope

hey brown dog could you do me a favour could you tell me the mesurement of those rings from the bottom where it sits on the rail to the bottom of the scope tube please

yes rich there just as good but they cost twice the price.

up to you then buddy, i know what i'm buying for my new build ;) , and all the others who have them are happy with value and quality and ease to buy in this country

have fun

atb Richard

up to you then buddy, i know what i'm buying for my new build ;) , and all the others who have them are happy with value and quality and ease to buy in this country

have fun

atb Richard

yes i hear there very good rich and i would happy have a pair of the 3rd eye tactical rings. but for the same quality at half the price the tps look very good. they also come with torx head screws which are much better then the standard allen key heads imo.

i will be getting the rail though off craig at 3rd eye. as for £50 pound its top notch build and a bargain when you see the rpa one is £140+ pound !

craig also does them at 0moa 10 moa and 20 moa where the rpa rails are only 20 moa.

what action you got for the 260 build then rich sako 75 ?

yes i hear there very good rich and i would happy have a pair of the 3rd eye tactical rings. but for the same quality at half the price the tps look very good. they also come with torx head screws which are much better then the standard allen key heads imo.

i will be getting the rail though off craig at 3rd eye. as for £50 pound its top notch build and a bargain when you see the rpa one is £140+ pound !

craig also does them at 0moa 10 moa and 20 moa where the rpa rails are only 20 moa.

what action you got for the 260 build then rich sako 75 ?

the T.E.T rings i think are better,they have a chamfered edge where the scope sits so will avoid marking the scope, they are very precise on the manufacturing as you can see on the video also.

As of value for money i would rather pay the difference for a UK based firm who can follow up any problems quicker than a firm from abroad who will have to wait for any help or replacements.

you wouldn't be disappointing in any T.E.T product, i'm not!!!!!

Remmy 700 action.

the T.E.T rings i think are better,they have a chamfered edge where the scope sits so will avoid marking the scope, they are very precise on the manufacturing as you can see on the video also.

As of value for money i would rather pay the difference for a UK based firm who can follow up any problems quicker than a firm from abroad who will have to wait for any help or replacements.

you wouldn't be disappointing in any T.E.T product, i'm not!!!!!

Remmy 700 action.

come on then rich details now you have said ;) barrel, stock, trigger? what twist you having

the T.E.T rings i think are better,

umm, to draw such a deduction, have you handled TPS rings?

I have badger and TPS rings within arm's reach that I can compare directly; and there's nothing to choose between them - except that TPS are a better price.

Customer support as a deciding factor? How many times have you sent rings back?!

TPS gets my lasting support as they offer (or offered) special deals to the miltary - that's real patriotism.

[Apologies, I know that reads a bit grumpy; I need a glass of wine :) ]

umm, to draw such a deduction, have you handled TPS rings?

I have badger and TPS rings within arm's reach that I can compare directly; and there's nothing to choose between them - except that TPS are a better price.

Customer support as a deciding factor? How many times have you sent rings back?!

TPS gets my lasting support as they offer (or offered) special deals to the miltary - that's real patriotism.

[Apologies, I know that reads a bit grumpy; I need a glass of wine :) ]

hi grumpy :lol:

i think the TET rings are better for me, i prefer the look to the others more sleeker, no large bolt heads to snag up on, availability and a UK based firm i dont see the price as an issue for quality,

i have Optilocks and i think they are poor value for money and the heads on the screws are crap :rolleyes: there other better quality rings out there than these at a better lower price

i am maybe a bit bias as i have TET sound mod, bolt knob rings and rails so that makes the difference for me :lol:

I have numerous rings from TPS in 30 and 34mm on my own rifles.

Ive never had an issue with scope marking, alignment or fitting.

They are excellent value, rugged, reliable and pretty much bomb proof.

I havent had the need to buy another set of rings for myself - as I havent anything near readiness ;)

On the builds ive done, I recomend and have fitted Third Eye Tactical rings on stalking / foxing guns and TPS on tactical style guns.

The TET have better aesthetics, the downside is the price.

Craig from TET is only at the end of the phone and in the UK, he offers a much needed service to the UK.

I use his products or recomemend them wherever I think they will suit the end user.

Archived