A BIG BIG THANKYOU

Well guys over the last couple of months I have been putting together a 243AI based on a remmy,

I had the action and barrel sent to Dave aka Baldie to Duracoat for me, after a few conversations and his advice (thankgod I never went for the colour I wanted to choose lol) we decided on H+K matt black .

To say I was pleased when the gun arrived was an understatement, it was way better than I thought it was going to be .

Dave also helped me source other parts for the build and nothing was too much trouble, he said a time frame on the phone and the rifle was delivered to me well within that ,so I was impressed.

Also I was very very happy with the price which I thought was cheap for the SERVICE and QUALITY that I have had.

I have a couple of photos lads but they dont do the finish justice.

Once again Dave a big thankyou from a happy punter.

cheers Andy

new007.jpg

new006.jpg

oh yea it shoots ok as well , top group os 6 shots with the second load I tried ,

so I have to just tweek it a little ,but I thought it ok for shooting off the bonnet of the car .

new002.jpg

Looks and shoots fantastic, does this mean a name change "Nemasis 243 AI" :unsure:

Hope the backs holding up ??

ATB Steve

Well I cant stop using the 243win Steve, I have done so much with it and its still going strong lol.

Backs a lot better mate cheers for asking

Archived