Patagonia ballistics

Anyone using Patagonia ballistic software?

Had a look at their site and it seems overly complicated compared to Exbal.

Ian.

Hi Ian how you doing...i have this along side exbal on my pda...but as you say its so confusing..ive tried it it twice and gave up..then carried on with exbal..then went onto ballistic FTE on iphone..and now im on ISNIPE again on iphone..which ive had some great results from..and its very very easy to use.

Mick

Thanks for that mick, i hope you are keeping well mate.

It looks as if you need to input quite alot before taking a shot by which time what you are going to shoot will probably have moved on, dont have an i-phone so i think i will stick with Exbal.

Ian.

Yep to many variables to input into it..more than exbal...like you say by time you have done it..you would have start again for a new tgt.,,till that moves.

Try and buy a second hand iphone..and buy isnipe for what 2.99 or something ? very cheap..and im sure you wont use exbal no more..exbal as you say is quicker to use than patagonia...isnipe is quicker than exbal...you wont be dissapointed if you did.

Mick

For charts, there isnt much to beat Brown Dogs charts.

However for PC and PDA Loadbase is by far our reccommended choice and is well worth learning. it contains temperature regression analaysis as well as many other features and handles the transition from supersonic through transonic to subsonic far better than its competitiors.

regards

DTA

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived