My New Disco

Barrelsniffer

Well i eventually PXd the hairdressers 4x4 freelander although it did me well and never got stuck.

And now have this disco SE model.

Well ive had a great time at home but now its that time again when i have to sod off again so my rifles are now all cleaned,oiled and put away till next time.. :ph34r:

DSC05197.jpg

Mick

Loved my D3 when I had it, sold it just after christmas when the 3 yr warranty was about to expire.

I was pleasantly surprised when a LR dealer offered me 250 less than I paid for it when I bought it with 5k on clock :D

I would have a D4 but now the pick up is fettled, I cannot justify the expense - besides, I would want to get the nice interior crudded up with reds....

Mick, you'l love the D3, on road tyres they will go everywher my other Disco;s went on AT's.

Just watch for the suspension dropping and it going in limp mode - mine suffered a small niggle that was a sensor error on the steering of all things - once it was re-programmed it was sound.

If you decide on engine re-map, consider Bell Auto Services, makes a big difference on drivability.....

Loved my D3 when I had it, sold it just after christmas when the 3 yr warranty was about to expire.

I was pleasantly surprised when a LR dealer offered me 250 less than I paid for it when I bought it with 5k on clock :D

I would have a D4 but now the pick up is fettled, I cannot justify the expense - besides, I would want to get the nice interior crudded up with reds....

Mick, you'l love the D3, on road tyres they will go everywher my other Disco;s went on AT's.

Just watch for the suspension dropping and it going in limp mode - mine suffered a small niggle that was a sensor error on the steering of all things - once it was re-programmed it was sound.

If you decide on engine re-map, consider Bell Auto Services, makes a big difference on drivability.....

Was looking at just px-ing my freelander...for a defender or pickup but then seen the disco SE model and thought mmm....and if i had px both my freelander and atra sri...it ould have to have the comfort ride in it...so in the end went for it...and what a great ride..ive had the disco ES premium before my last 2 and that was also a joy to drive.

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived