World Cup

lancslad

iv heard the england plane to bring them home is already on the runway with the engines running!

once again we will bull -em up and when they fail we will all hold court about how sheite we are-sorry things dont change too much money in the game.

im a rugby league man myself but i still want our national team to do well in whatever sport-well apart from tennis and thats not a proper sport is it!

tin hat on waiting for incoming :lol:

iv heard the england plane to bring them home is already on the runway with the engines running!

once again we will bull -em up and when they fail we will all hold court about how sheite we are-sorry things dont change too much money in the game.

im a rugby league man myself but i still want our national team to do well in whatever sport-well apart from tennis and thats not a proper sport is it!

tin hat on waiting for incoming :lol:

I've heard that Capello has been trying to instill some team spirit into them in the hope that they'll beat America.

Today in practise before they can try to beat the yanks, they'll try to beat an egg...

I've also heard that if they win the toss they'll do a lap of honour :)

I've heard that Capello has been trying to instill some team spirit into them in the hope that they'll beat America.

Today in practise before they can try to beat the yanks, they'll try to beat an egg...

I've also heard that if they win the toss they'll do a lap of honour :)

:lol::) :) :):D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived