Ballistic programme for Blackberry Storm 9500

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be some issues with it, shame as it sounds promising. I have a BB and no hand held ballistics, yet !! But I am pretty illiterate in using it, would need some serious hand holding.

A

you are not the only one who cannot get it to work! Infact I thought I was quite IT literate until I got the Blackberry - whilst it is great for every day use I have had a mare with several bits of software that I have tried to load. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi

dont know if anybody has mentioned the lapua one its only basic but ok use your blackberry to go on line go to lapua ballistics download and download it straight onto your blackberry

hope this helps

dully1963

I've tried to get the download from jacksons onto my blackberry and cannot get it to run or download or buggar all

any tips????

Ian

hi

dont know if anybody has mentioned the lapua one its only basic but ok use your blackberry to go on line go to lapua ballistics download and download it straight onto your blackberry

hope this helps

dully1963

That's useful to know, thanks. I'm about to get a Blackberry Torch 9800, and I imagine Lapua software would be respectable, so I'll check it out.

Tony

Archived