kids army biathlon

ds1

A few weeks ago I organized and ran a kids army biathlon comp, supported by school and parents. Basically a cross country course through woodland with a few obstacles, shooting semi-auto fullbore rifles and a BBQ after. Anyway we had a good time. It will be pic heavy but thought I would share.

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

David.

Thats fantastic, a very well done.

I just wish the uk was able to embrace a day such as that, without turning it into a massive risk assesment nightmare.

Looks like you had a great time.

regards

jma

Good for you Dave. Brilliant to see someone actually doing something for the kids. PM me next time you are doing it, and i,ll find you something for the prize table.

Thought I would update this a bit - first of all, thanks Dave for the offer of some prizes, it is much appreciated.

A week or two after the biathlon comp the school hunting group ran an "open day", this involved about a 5km walk through woodland with stalls displaying information about animal - general, feeding, hunting etc. There were about 10 stalls and some air rifle shooting. The day was primarily run for kids with the students from the school hunting group running the stalls.

dav.jpg

hzr.jpg

Archived