Sako bolt made pretty

Hi guys... I plan to customise my Sako 75 .308 as and when the funds become avail..

Thought i'd make a start on the bolt as it's the cheapest component to pretty up..

Had a chat with Ian ( Vermincinerator ) and a deal was struck.. He turned it round in no time at all and has made a beautiful job of it... The knob is a Badger... The jewelling must have taken hours....

Thanks very much Ian.. I'm pleased as punch.. Now for the restock and rebarrel..... I have a Trueflite & Robertson in mind..

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0501.jpg

That looks stunning mate....nice clean job on the handle....

keep us informed and get some images up of the stock you have in mind....its nearly as good to see someone getting there rifle pimped as it is getting your own done...Sako 75`s .... :D

I saw the bolt in the flesh at Sundays meet up,

a really top class piece of work by Ian, I was highly impressed.

I did mean to have a word with Ian regarding doing my Remy bolt, but due to the shooting, and good time we were all having I completely forgot.

Note to self .... P.M. Ian

regards

jma

• 2 weeks later...

nice looking job there streeker if you have a trawl about on ukv youll see some where cant remember where i last saw it , but there a bolt that col did thats been fluted as well and they are sexy

Archived