NEW PERMISSION....from farmer in afghan ?

Barrelsniffer

While working in afghan at mo i am doing CP work for the brit government...anyway we have 2 British VETS out here who have been out here for a wee while to train the afghan farmers and there animal vets.

They have both been in the south helmand province for the past week so we were detailed to mind them and drive them to various locations in our area.

I got chatting to them and turned out they both like a spot of shooting aswell..one of them aswell as being a trained vet also has his own farm/and when i said i do like to get out and about after the fox and rabbit/vermin.

He then offered me permission to shoot his land which is near breacon beacon..600 acres,bit of a fair drive,but deffo worth the drive to stay over the night and get out for the fox.

So a happy day for me...surprising what you can get in afghan...lol

<_< bet you all thought afghani farmer ;)

Mick

I thought for a minute that you would be slotting stoned rabbits on the edge of the poppy fields ;)

Ian.

They stone their women, not the rabbits.

[yes, I know what you meant <_< ]

nice round brecon micky. big farms and massive open fields great for long range stuff.. very hilly so pack your walking boots ;)

Last time i was in breacon in my army days it wasnt a pleasant time..getting beasted up the peny fan..lol

This time will be on my terms...lol

Mick

Thought you had plenty of permssion out there already mate, havent you got a free hand to exterminate vermin..................think they call them Talib dont they..........

See......you sit around there all day long doing nowt and you get 600 acres..........hurry home soon mate. but dont come back if you aint got my hat.......... ;);)

Archived