Woodland Green New Camo for the UK

Watch the shooting press for reviews or go to

www.thewholeshootingmatch.co.uk and look at WOODLAND GREEN!

IT WILL KNOCK YOU OUT!

For more info just get in touch with me......

regards

Soundmod

Stuart

Hope you don`t mind me posting these amateurish photos up of your new camo pattern to give the lads on here an idea of how it looks :rolleyes:

IMG_0157.jpg

The pattern itself

IMG_0155-1.jpg

Jacket in the actual Stormcloth material.The jackets been designed to give plenty of room for movement which is a real plus

IMG_0153.jpg

The difference between a pattern that we`re use to seeing in the UK and the new one.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

The last two photos taken from about 10yds

Like I say my photos don`t do the pattern justice but its worth checking out the gallery on Stuarts website to see how good it really is

Nice to see a lighter pattern being used at last, it certainly blends in very well indeed.

Nice to see a lighter pattern being used at last, it certainly blends in very well indeed.

Here are some more split up as certain animals see it

Green normal

Green Green

Black & White

Red which I am told Foxes pick up

I hope that this helps everyone the pictures where taken last evening locally to me in Devon

Stuart

Thanks for that soundmod :rolleyes: and it was a pleasure to speak to you today!!!

A big thanks too WSM for putting up the photos of the camo - really like the pattern :D :D

All the very best.............

RAY.................... :D :D

• 5 months later...

Posted this a while back on the original thread; still grateful for any answers :lol:

The kit at the link looks like it may be rather good, but I'd be grateful for answers to a few questions:

On the waterproof 'woodland green twill' jackets and trousers:

1. Is the external surface layer polycotton?

2. The descriptions state that 'woodland green twill' is fully waterproof. It doesn't actually state that it is breathable (although, rather confusingly, breathability is stated for the polycotton non-waterproof jkts and trs). Is the waterproof twill breathable?

3. If the answer is 'breathable'; I would also be grateful to learn whether the membrane is laminated to the external surface or is a drop liner.

Many thanks!

Brown Dog

Although I`ve got one of the woodland jackets I can`t tell you anything about the technical aspect of it I`m afraid.The only thing I can say is the outer material is very similar to a Sportchief I had a few years ago :lol:

Starting to wonder if my questions are appearing in beige font :lol:

hi browndog

i know Stuart was having some difficulty's with the moderator distribution, (apparently he has sorted it out now)

but i don't think he comes on here anymore,

i can email Stuart for you if you like and see if i can get a response out of him.

ATB

Colin ;)

WSM & Colin, many thanks. Colin, if you know the fellow, I'd be very grateful for the answers.

The jacket's colouration looks perfect to my eyes, as Ronin said ...at last an alternative to all the dark cams.

I just want to be sure the thing is breathable (to my mind the website 'reads' slightly ambiguously). I also hope it doesn't have a polycotton twill outer ...the icing on the cake would be a laminated microfleece-type outer with no drop liner!

WSM & Colin, many thanks. Colin, if you know the fellow, I'd be very grateful for the answers.

The jacket's colouration looks perfect to my eyes, as Ronin said ...at last an alternative to all the dark cams.

I just want to be sure the thing is breathable (to my mind the website 'reads' slightly ambiguously). I also hope it doesn't have a polycotton twill outer ...the icing on the cake would be a laminated microfleece-type outer with no drop liner!

hi -

email sent,

hi

got the email back today

All the products are breathable, washable on low temp only and are both lightweight and Twill are totally waterproof.

Yes the outer shell is Polycotton but a new design and the membrane is bonded to the shell - not a drop liner which can make more noise.

regards

Stuart

Archived