Few Photos from the colonies

Some lovely photos buddy , thanks for sharing!! ;)B)

Is sure pretty countryside out there too!!! :D :D

All the best...................

RAY.................................

You would need a bloody big wall to stick those Elk antlers on

lol reminds me of a friend who shot a trophy bear and kept the pelt as a trophy. She didnt realise quite how big it was till she tried to find a floor to put it on :angry:

Hope you blasted that possum.

Amuses me how the Aussies treat them like some endangered species.. :D

Chris-NZ

Chris when I was back home in Aus as a kid we used to live in the country and feed the possums a mix of bread and some of the old mans bundy rum....was great craic watching em fall out the trees....

They were great sport for the little ruger 10/22 :blush:

But that was back in the old days.....

Yup, 10-22s are the std treatment for them in NZ. Not that there are many at all left round here as the Regional Council has spent millions nuking them with 1080 as they are a vector for bovine tuberculosis and hence a public enemy. That's not even to mention the bush damage which was horrendous in some areas.

Possum shooting is fantastic entertainment if the pop'n is big enough. My US mate rates it as the best thing he's ever done- we knocked off over 90 one night (gave up counting..) about 5 years back on one of his trips out here. And this was after a good goat session where he knocked over heaps.

Chris-NZ

Yup, 10-22s are the std treatment for them in NZ. Not that there are many at all left round here as the Regional Council has spent millions nuking them with 1080 as they are a vector for bovine tuberculosis and hence a public enemy. That's not even to mention the bush damage which was horrendous in some areas.

Possum shooting is fantastic entertainment if the pop'n is big enough. My US mate rates it as the best thing he's ever done- we knocked off over 90 one night (gave up counting..) about 5 years back on one of his trips out here. And this was after a good goat session where he knocked over heaps.

Chris-NZ

I hear ya.......nothin like cracking a can and popping a possum....

Archived