The new .338

Nice!

How did they shoot that saturday?

I was shooting next to you with the TRG.

Hi Sean,

The AE in .308 was as ever shooting really well.

The .338 LM only got about 11 rounds through it that day, as I had only picked it up the previous day from Mike Norris,

who has done all the work on my custom guns.

Am going to be testing it properly next Tuesday in Powis at WMS training, so will be really giving it a chance to push it then.

I must say I did like your TRG 42, how does yours shoot ?

Aha...thanks Chris.

We could sell the badger fte by the bucketload, if they would export, but they wont.

There were two sizes, and i have some of the large diameter ones left, but it was the one for the smaller diameter barrel that sold like hot cakes, as it went on a remmy sps/pss barrel beautifully. Plus the fact it said " front towards enemy" on the front. :lol:

That looks a very similar brake from Graeme...i,ll quiz him.

Yeap , I have both of the New magnum 2-chamber brakes ( hole is for 338 , reguardless of the cal of AWSM , 300WM or 338LM ) , and the std 308 Tac brake , and they are all the same , RE the thread (18x1.5 ) and the shank size they tighten onto .

Actually , I would think as suppressors are not restricted Like in the USA , that the Market in the UK etc , would be more interested in a brake like the New AI 2-chamber , BUT with the rear threaded and a rachet noches for a suppressor to mount and lock via a spring loaded lever , ala the AAC made cans in the USA , that would be a far better Option .

Later Chris

Aha...thanks Chris.

We could sell the badger fte by the bucketload, if they would export, but they wont.

There were two sizes, and i have some of the large diameter ones left, but it was the one for the smaller diameter barrel that sold like hot cakes, as it went on a remmy sps/pss barrel beautifully. Plus the fact it said " front towards enemy" on the front. :D

That looks a very similar brake from Graeme...i,ll quiz him.

The Brake is spot on, really well made and its possible to screw a moderator on the front, when I shot it at Warcop the other week with

FCSA UK, the chap shooting near you had a moderator for it, he kindly offered to let me have a pop with his moderator, worked well and

tamed the blast, although recoil was a bit heavier.

Hi Capt,

Your 338 looks really nice especially the tan coloured stock it sets off nicely.

Did Mike supply the rifle or has he done some work on it?

Ian.

Mike was a star and took delivery of it, from Graeme at sporting services.

No work needed doing to it (touch wood)

I just need to wind the Holy Grail of loads for it.

Then sell the Mrs to fund the ammo.

Archived