Nothing to do with shooting

col48

just thought i would show you lot my xrays. enjoy

This one is my leg broken

leg4.jpg

And on this one as well look at my ankle joint and see how far away from the ankle bone the joint part is

leg3.jpg

If you look between the screws you will see a light spot on the bone, this is where the bone has not healed yet.

the xrays where taken today.

leg1.jpg

leg2.jpg

leg5.jpg

ATB

Colin :lol:

Col,

That looks bleedin painful.

surgeons have a name for motorcyclists - "Donors" :lol:

Sadly last week I was at the inquest of a motorcyclist who died from massive damage to the brain, spinal cord, punctured lungs, shattered pelvis as well as breaking all the long bones in both legs. Poor sod wouldn't have been fit to donate anything.

A Peeler pal has a rule of thumb when attending RTAs involving motorcyclists: Shoes still on, might be alive. Shoes off = Dead

Col

youre lucky, could easily have done an artery....

Hope youre now well on the way to full recovery.

Col,

A Peeler pal has a rule of thumb when attending RTAs involving motorcyclists: Shoes still on, might be alive. Shoes off = Dead

Depends alot if feet still in shoes mate and still attached to rest of body, same applies to helmets.

Been there done that... :lol:

Nothing worng with riding a motorcycle, providing you don't collide with anything.

Usual scenario is, "lost control on left hand bend, enters opposing carrigeway, collides with oncoming vehicle, rider recieved fatal injuries"

Stone walls, trees and tractors are other objects you do not want to collide with.

I have just got back from seeing the Doctor and i will be back on the bike tomorrow push bike for now :lol:

I'm not selling the bike yet, but if i have another bad one i will have to give it some thought as i have now been off work for 9 week.

Not buying anymore rifles yet, I'm going to use the one i got first.

i went out with it the other day and it shot well lets just say I'm happy with it.and load development is done.

As for the pain well i was lucky i never felt a thing, right up to when they tried to set it.then i was just about to smack him in the gob when he said i don't think its going to go back and then he pealed me off the ceiling and we went for some more xrays.

ATB

Colin :D

Crickey Colin that looks bloody awfull not to mention so terribly painfull. From what the others are saying it seems a bike accident is to blame. Another prang like that could easily be your last, sell it while you still can.

A

Seriously Col, i have a mate who is only in his 30,s.He had a very bad bike accident, which wrecked his spine.He takes a dose of morphine a day, that would KILL a normal man.We all know what morphine does in the long term. :lol:

Sell it mate, life aint a trial run.

Here is a a couple of the out side being as you have seen the inside.

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

My leg is now 1/2 the size it was 2 days ago, so I'm on the mend now.but it is still quit swollen up.

might have to have another op yet to take out the long screw that is holding my ankle in place.

as it might restrict my movement.if it doesn't to much then i will leave it in.

so what do you think to the latest key hole surgery :lol::D:D:lol::lol::lol:

this is my bike

450_EXCR_09.jpg

And here me playing when i had just got it

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Col

Archived