INTERNET FORUMS

Guest Sprags

Life is far to short to fall out with people over something like this. There are much more important things in life. I have my say as I have to Harry on this issue and thats the end of the matter.

I am aware of what you are saying about crap sticking and of course you are right but who I am friends with is my decision and mine alone. What others think of that is their decision. For what its worth no one on the web in on my xmas card list.

A

Life is far to short to fall out with people over something like this. There are much more important things in life. I have my say as I have to Harry on this issue and thats the end of the matter.

I am aware of what you are saying about crap sticking and of course you are right but who I am friends with is my decision and mine alone. What others think of that is their decision. For what its worth no one on the web in on my xmas card list.

A

xmas list,was my polite way of saying people who you or anyone else should never associate with.

and life is to short, especially to cater for someone that hides behind a keyboard and insults everyone he comes in contact with. life is way way to short to fuel that fire.

but some do don't they Geoff.

and I'm sure harry is very very nice when you meat him face to face.as this kind of person has not got the balls to say what he says to your face,instead he hides behind Internet forums like a coward.

He in fact was insulting sprags for having been a friend of Chris another friend of yours,

i tell you what Geoff when someone insults a - of mine then they insult me,(if it is unfounded ) and i feel compelled to help out a -. i do not defend the attacker. but i do forgive and forget very very quickly.

but somethings i never forget,this comes under the line of human decency.once someone has crossed this line,you can never return.i liken it to once a child molester you will all ways be one, to the end of your life.

ATB

Colin

Guest Sprags
He in fact was insulting sprags for having been a friend of Chris another friend of yours,

That is true Col, he jumps and insults me any chance he gets for being friends with Chris, for being friends with Longshot and Vim. All three have gone out of their way to give me a good day out, or cracking advice on not only how to get out to longer ranges accurately with my rifle but setting it for me also. I am in contact with all of em' still, good guys they are! ;)

Next time I'm down your way Geoff I would like nothing more than to meet up, have a coffee and talk hunting.

For the record, Yes Geoff is friends/associates with Harry, but he has never said one bad word either to me or about me on any forum, he in fact pm'd me the other day regarding the issue I was subjected to on Deertalking. I consider him to be genuine fella with no axe to grind with anyone.

As for Harry, he is not a very nice fella at all , he seems to get his kicks out of belittling people, starting arguments and generally just being fool, he knows the ones who bite quick and unfortunately I am one of em' (note to self: Must be more patient when dealing with idiots!!) I have left deertalking site, Geoff, Stu and Admin have asked me to return, I thank them for that and may return soon, but for now I want to let the dust settle on this.

It's people like Harry that make you consider quitting the forums, I am still stunned at how nasty the idiot can be, it is neither called for or needed. I wouild love to meet him face to face, he would probably be as nice as pie and may even change my opinion of him, who knows. One thing I know for sure is that if he did meet me he would soon realise that I'm a good un' :lol:

regards all, Sprags

Not wanting to get involved in all of this (we all know what Harry/Swede is like and i dont have time to waste on such a person) I would just like to say I have known Geoff for quite a few years now and as others have said he is a genuine bloke who will go out of his way to help anyone.I think it is a little unfair to have a go at him because of who he may have an association with,it is not our place to tell him who he can and can not speak to. I have no time whatsoever for Harry so we just dont mention him in any conversation,simple.

Just because Geoff talks to Harry does NOT mean that he is the same or will get up to the same tricks so please give the bloke a break and stop boosting Harry's ego by talking about him and his antics,he will be loving it.

Sprags you know you are better off here and if you try being unfaithful and joining new forums Baldie will lock you in your box again lol.

Guest Sprags
I would just like to say I have known Geoff for quite a few years now and as others have said he is a genuine bloke who will go out of his way to help anyone.

Sprags you know you are better off here and if you try being unfaithful and joining new forums Baldie will lock you in your box again lol.

very true on your first point Martyn. :lol:

Oh, and very true on your second point too!! ;)

Your right I dont have any axes to grind anywhere, I take people as I find them on the day and like to believe the best in people probably to my cost. Like most people I will occasionally disagree about issues but hopefully nothing personal or hurtfull is said or intended. But I will defend myself and my friends if they come under attack.

Sprags, you are welcome any time.

A

Just to put an end to this thread firstly Geoffs conduct on this site has never been in question

Geoff and myself have had numerous conversations regarding the Harry subject and he's well aware peoples opinions regarding the matter and obviously has his own views of which he's entitled to (even if they are wrong :D:D )

I think its fair to say that he's far more tolerant than I could ever be and leave it at that ;)

Sprags- We'll discuss your punishment for the temporary defection at a later date :lol:

As many of you will know i have been the target for some of Harrys cruelest attacks, but its all water under the bridge for me now, however i still find it hard to understand how such remarks can be classed as a wind up or just a laugh.

Goeff is a friend of mine, we have helped each other out and enjoy the occaisional shoot together, his association with Harry has no bearing on our friendship what so ever, and does not bother me one bit.

Ian.

Archived