INTERNET FORUMS

Guest Sprags

Guest Sprags

I recently rejoined a stalking site and straight away was made the victim of one mans verbal abuse, he obviously belives himself to be superior to everyone else. Why do some people think that way? What makes em' believe they are better than anyone else?

Rant over, apologies.

Sprags

Guest Sprags
I read what "Harry" said mate, completely uncalled for.

I can only say that this guy has some kind of pyschological problem where he gets a perverted kick out of openly insulting people online.

The only way to beat him is to ignore what says.

Ian.

Thanks Ian, I will endeavour to ignore him but my fuse is only so long. . . . .

Harry and deertalking and his followers (sadly some on this site) can only be described as sad individuals with nothing else to talk about, they have no topic of any interest going on that site at all just bullshit from 4 sad sad twats. y do you think they are quick to call any and all new comers??? they are bored and have nothing going on in there lives. hell i have been laid up 3 weeks now with a broken leg and have more to say than them.

in my humble opinion and in light of what harry has said about one of the long standing members of this site.i can not understand y he is aloud back on that site or any other for that matter.and never be aloud back on any.

anyone that associate with him are as bad as he is, yes you know who you are and you should hang your head in shame.

Colin

Sorry to hear about that buddy!!!

Funny thing is that we had all that nonsense on here when the site first started and a little bit recently!!!

These people have nothing constructive to say or share in any way , sorry to sound so rude about it but it seems to me these people dont like the idea of people sharing experinces / thoughts / interests and getting on with each other!!!

Sad buggers really , then they seem to judge others when they seem to know sod all about what they are talking about!!!!

Best thing to do is just stay here , because you know we love ya!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best......................

RAY........................................................

Guest Sprags
Sorry to hear about that buddy!!!

Funny thing is that we had all that nonsense on here when the site first started and a little bit recently!!!

These people have nothing constructive to say or share in any way , sorry to sound so rude about it but it seems to me these people dont like the idea of people sharing experinces / thoughts / interests and getting on with each other!!!

Sad buggers really , then they seem to judge others when they seem to know sod all about what they are talking about!!!!

Best thing to do is just stay here , because you know we love ya!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

All the best......................

RAY........................................................

:lol:

Guest Sprags
sprags ###### him don't fuel the fire,with out fuel the fire can not burn

Colin

Col, you speak wise words :lol:

I would love to meet him, face to face, just to see his reaction when he realises he has picking on a poor defenceless skinny lad who is only 5' 3" tall.

Hows the leg doing anyway?

EDITED TO ADD: I have just realised that all the topics on deertalking are started by Harry, Manlicher Stu or Admin, so there are only three members that contribute in any volume. . . .

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

They are THE authority on everything....Just ask them.

They will tell ya.

Seen and heard so much I think its all on one scitzo person that talks and answers himself

Possibly a multiple personality disorder in there too.

Proof positive there were some damn good drugs available in the '60's

Dont Feed the Troll.

308Panther

Hi pat

he reminds me of one of your lot from over there, now whats that name, o that's it Roseann Barr :lol::lol::lol:

isn't she a self confessed 9 personality disorder

ATB

Colin :lol:

126 registered members, guess they're trying to keep the riff-raff out :lol:

John,

You are not that far from the truth. The forum was designed not to keep the riff-raff out but to keep them in :lol::lol::lol:

Ads

Theres aways Bulshit on sites mate it only takes one ###### to cause a lot of shite :lol:

Thank god the guys incharge of this site do agood job and keep it undercontrol.

I was on a Stalking site for a couple of days and there was an old memeber from here at the head of it , as soom as he realised who I was (as I was on there by another name) his attitude changed , aint been back there since ,he's a two faced ###### with no balls. :lol:

Harry and deertalking and his followers (sadly some on this site) can only be described as sad individuals with nothing else to talk about, they have no topic of any interest going on that site at all just bullshit from 4 sad sad twats. y do you think they are quick to call any and all new comers??? they are bored and have nothing going on in there lives. hell i have been laid up 3 weeks now with a broken leg and have more to say than them.

in my humble opinion and in light of what harry has said about one of the long standing members of this site.i can not understand y he is aloud back on that site or any other for that matter.and never be aloud back on any.

anyone that associate with him are as bad as he is, yes you know who you are and you should hang your head in shame.

Colin

Col,

Apparently he came to introduce himself to me at the CLA. It's amazing how he picked one of the few times that I was away from my stand :blush: . He loves to hide behind his cloak but in my eyes he must be unstable the way that he carries on with his forum antics. Unfortunately Geoff seems to think it is only for a laugh and feeds him much of his fuel and in my eyes he is just as bad.

I have been at the end of his comments on more than one occasion and would love to meet him to have a chat :lol:

He is always slagging this site off at the first chance he gets.

Guest Sprags
Col,

Apparently he came to introduce himself to me at the CLA. It's amazing how he picked one of the few times that I was away from my stand :blush: . He loves to hide behind his cloak but in my eyes he must be unstable the way that he carries on with his forum antics. Unfortunately Geoff seems to think it is only for a laugh and feeds him much of his fuel and in my eyes he is just as bad.

I have been at the end of his comments on more than one occasion and would love to meet him to have a chat :lol:

He is always slagging this site off at the first chance he gets.

I would love to meet him Gary, just for a chat!!

I think I'm too new to this forum lark to understand what went on here? I'm on the forum we're talking about and although I don't visit anywhere near as often as I come here (due to lack of posts) I've never found any of the guys there to be offensive towards me at all. A couple are even pretty helpful! I'm not one to judge by other peoples issues, but would be interested to know details via PM so I can at least have both sides of the story if the need ever arises! I did always wonder why there were so few members though :wub:

I think I'm too new to this forum lark to understand what went on here? I'm on the forum we're talking about and although I don't visit anywhere near as often as I come here (due to lack of posts) I've never found any of the guys there to be offensive towards me at all. A couple are even pretty helpful! I'm not one to judge by other peoples issues, but would be interested to know details via PM so I can at least have both sides of the story if the need ever arises! I did always wonder why there were so few members though :wub:

Hi -

i don't judge others by what i have heard i judge them by my own experience. so if the person has changed or is trying to change then they are able to.if we all judge people by others experiences then we close the door to change.

on this occasion my door is firmly shut as he has said way way to much that can only be described as disgusting.I'm not prepare to go any further on this but he will never be forgiven by me for what he said.

(and it was nothing to do with myself)

Anyone that associates with him are tared with the same brush.and should be ashamed of themselves for basically saying what you said is OK.

ATB

Colin

Harry and deertalking and his followers (sadly some on this site) can only be described as sad individuals with nothing else to talk about,

Colin

I guess that quip is aimed at me as I am the only member on the DT moderating team that visits here. I let the first one go Colin but a I guess as you seem to be shouting the odds (yet again!!) I should at least respond.

So you are saying that my presence here is sad and therefore by implicaton unwelcome. Look at my posts, all of them, you will find nothing anywhere that is not intended to be a positive input to any thread I comment on.

If the majority of members here or your moderating team share your view then I will quietly withdraw. If not please keep such unwelcome and personal comments to yourself while perhaps considering your own position.

I will not be dictated to by anyone, least of all you who I choose as my friends, I certainly do not try and influence anyone else in that direction either.

DT was set up as a site to allow members to talk about deer stalking primarily. Some of the technical aspects of the job are way over my head, aging deer by teeth examination and cross sectioning for example but no one covers those areas on the web so comprehensivly. It matters not that we have 5, 50 or 500 members. Its not about size as the actress said to the bishop !!. We dont ask anyone to go there so whats the issue.

The incident with Sprags was totally uncalled for IMHO. I am not defending Harry, most of you know I have had my clashes with him in the past and will I am sure do so again. He only does it to get a reaction and wind people up, again I feel it totally uncalled for but people are all different. To me a custard pie in the face is funny, to him winding people up is.

So do you want me to set up a do I go or not vote?.

A

Well Colin I guess that quip is aimed at me as I am the only member on the DT moderating team that visits here.

So you are saying that my presence here is sad and therefore by implicaton unwelcome. look at my posts, all of them, you will find nothing anywhere that is not a posative input to a thread. If the majority of members or your moderating team share your view then I will quietly withdraw. If not please keep such unwelcome and personal comments to yourself.

I will not be dictated to by anyone who I choose as my friends, I certainly do try and influence anyone else in that direction either.

DT was set up as a site to allow members to talk about deer stalking primarily. Some of the technical aspects of the job are way over my head, aging deer by teeth examination and cross sectioning for example but no one covers those areas on the web so comprehensivly. It matters not that we have 5, 50 or 500 members. Its not about size as the actress said to the bishop !!.

The incident with Sprags was totally uncalled for IMHO. I am not defending Harry, most of you know I have had my clashes with him in the past and will I am sure do so again. He only does it to get a reaction and wind people up, again I feel it totally uncalled for but people are all different. To me a custard pie in the face is funny, to him winding people up is.

Do you want me to set up a do I go or not vote?.

A

Geoff

i do not own this site and have no input in to the running of it. i do not decide who stays and who goes.

this decision is that of the site owners.

who you chose to associate with is your business, but don't forget if you work in that which promotes growth and vigour all day then sooner or later the smell of that which promotes growth and vigour is going to get on you.

I have nothing against you at all.in fact we have done some stuff together and you have even offered me a free day on your pheasant shoot. and a very very kind gesture it was.you are indeed a very very kind and pleasant chap.and i don't recall you ever making a derogatory post to anyone.this was the reason you where asked to moderate on modern stalking,(the spin off is deer talking)

But and there is all ways a but.

you know what was said by harry. and you know about who it was said against.

this should have been enough to cross his name off your Christmas card list.

and just because you have chose to forget it i have not and never will. i care nothing at all of the things he has said about me,as he can not hurt me,and can not hurt my business.

but that was despicable and if you can not see that,then it is a wast of time discussing this with you.

sometimes Geoff things people say or do should not be forgotten as they are a true reflection of the type of person we are dealing with.

ATB

Colin

Archived