CZ452 Custom Stock?

Is there a stock available for the CZ 452? Something like the Hogue stock for the Ruger 10/22.

Nothing that I know of in a similar price range to the Hogue which I suspect is a missed opportunity.

The ones that I do know of are McMillan (top), Wild Dog (bottom) and also Staffordshire Synthetics have a 452 inlet. I dropped on my McMillan cheaply in the specials section of their website. South Yorkshire should be able to help you with the Wild Dog.

Cheers

Tony

23082008042.jpg

We have the odd wilddog stock left. The last order was placed in August LAST year, and it still hasn,t arrived. I dont think there will be another. :lol:

• 2 months later...
Is there a stock available for the CZ 452? Something like the Hogue stock for the Ruger 10/22.

GOOGLE RIMFIRE MAGIC they have an lots of stocks and accessories.

Oddly enough...................no.

Only today, i have finish inletted a laminate stock, in left hand, for an 452 american. The owner came in a couple of weeks ago, and wanted it fitting into the stock, bolt slot cutting out, trigger tune, and shortening. I would have sworn it was a l/h richards microfit, but it wasn,t. It was made by a guy in Hull, i believe.They are as rough externally as a richards, but will make a beautiful stock. Unfortunatly, i dont know the guy, or his number. I,m sure someone will, as he has apparently been at it for some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's mine with a stock I got from Dwighet.

SAK mod and a Bushnell 3200 elite 10x40 tactical scope.

Pillar bedded and just the one action screw to hold it on with, a good deep barrel channel for the floated barrel. Don't know who its made by.

Easy 1/2" groups @50m

I have seen a CZ 452 fitted into an Accuracy International type stock.

CZStylewithnewstock3.jpg

CZStylewithnewstock2.jpg

Hi menial 1

Hi mate would you take £65.00 posted

for your laminated stock this would go

with my young sons cz 452

sorry to ask but it very close to christmas

and he really is getting enough as it is,

many thanks inadvance if not have a very nice

chrismas anyway

ps will it fit straight on to any CZ 452-2E ZKM

regards Tim :P