Ouch!!!

1967spud

I had a run in today with a Roe buck which i had snared by accident even with deer jumps in place. Anyway as soon as it sees me coming towards it in some tall rape it goes mental and snaps the teather for the snare, then runs about 3 yards and gets snagged up in the rape which is about shoulder height. Long story short i manage to get hold of the buck by his antlers and get the snare off hom, i let him go. Hes about to run off but decides to turn round and head butt me in the chest chucking me to the floor, causing a punture wound under my right tit and severe bruising. Next time i will win. next set of tramlines a long vixen cub is waiting for me.

I had a run in today with a Roe buck which i had snared by accident even with deer jumps in place.

Hes about to run off but decides to turn round and head butt me in the chest chucking me to the floor, causing a punture wound under my right tit and severe bruising.

To be fair, if I was the deer I would have done the same thing...if only to see the expression on your face!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Were you behind the Deer when taking the snare off Spud?

Maybe he thought he heard the sound of a Zip being lowered :o:D:lol::lol:

All Joking aside mate you were lucky , I was up in Castle Douglas some years ago ,culling, and the guy there had been impaled by a Big RED Stag , the thing nearly killed him, it picked him and tossed him about 8feet with a big hole through his thigh and one into his Kidney, :(

Were you behind the Deer when taking the snare off Spud?

Maybe he thought he heard the sound of a Zip being lowered :o:lol::lol::(

All Joking aside mate you were lucky , I was up in Castle Douglas some years ago ,culling, and the guy there had been impaled by a Big RED Stag , the thing nearly killed him, it picked him and tossed him about 8feet with a big hole through his thigh and one into his Kidney, :(

only because you have velcro as the sheep up your way are v. wary :D:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

only because you have velcro as the sheep up your way are v. wary :o:P:P:P:(:P:P:P:P:(:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WE SH*G EM :lol: - :lol: YOU EAT EM :P , now who's laughing :D:lol::P:P:P:P

Hope your all right mate , becarefull of infection with that wound,you dont know what the hell he's been sticking that spike into.

All the best Andy :D

WE SH*G EM :lol: - :D YOU EAT EM :lol: , now who's laughing :o:lol::(:D:lol::lol:

Hope your all right mate , becarefull of infection with that wound,you dont know what the hell he's been sticking that spike into.

All the best Andy :P

as long as its not a any thing welsh i should be ok :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

right i have finally caught up with the git, i have seen limping for the last week but every time i have seen him i have been unarmed :D well today i wasnt and i got him with a long shot of 454 yards and 6 moa of elevation and no windage :D

pictures042.jpg

if you look closely he has damage from a snare to his back leg and was in bad condition but just good enough to eat

Cracking shot spud!!!! ;) ;)

I see he did not like the idea of having a jab back then!!! :D;)

Oh yes , a perfect day here in Cornwall too with next to no wind at all..... :D :D

All the best............................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

head butt me in the chest chucking me to the floor, causing a punture wound under my right tit

Your a lucky man Spud, but it did make me chuckle.

Are you saying you've got "man boobs" ;);) Glad you got even !!

LOL Steve

Your a lucky man Spud, but it did make me chuckle.

Are you saying you've got "man boobs" ;);) Glad you got even !!

LOL Steve

dont need a bra yet mate

Archived