rifle parts

Hi guys i am trying to get parts for my winchester .222 rife over from america the chap that i have spoken to says he has the parts but does not send out side the usa but he is quite happy to send the parts to some one who can send them to me my qestion to you lads is how the heck do you get your parts over from the usa. ;):unsure::unsure:

thanks in advance BEARDY .

Hi guys i am trying to get parts for my winchester .222 rife over from america the chap that i have spoken to says he has the parts but does not send out side the usa but he is quite happy to send the parts to some one who can send them to me my qestion to you lads is how the heck do you get your parts over from the usa. ;):unsure::unsure:

thanks in advance BEARDY .

Hi, what kind of 'parts' are you looking at importing? If its a stock over $100 or anything pressure bearing, you will probably find it easier (and cheaper) to get them here.

Hi, what kind of 'parts' are you looking at importing? If its a stock over $100 or anything pressure bearing, you will probably find it easier (and cheaper) to get them here.

Tiff it is magazine parts i have tried every where and it is only this one person that will supply the parts,winchester will not supply the parts unless i reside in the usa

and pay for it with an american credit card.

THIS IS DRIVEING ME NUTS BEARDY. :rolleyes::ph34r::blink:

Thanks for the link spud but this guy only has some of the parts i need and i dont know if he will send them over here.

thanks BEARDY

Iam off to Florida end of May,if you dont get anything sorted you an have it sent to my hotel and i will bring it back for you

Iam off to Florida end of May,if you dont get anything sorted you an have it sent to my hotel and i will bring it back for you

Cheers Berger hopefully have it sorted by then but if not i will drp you a line.

thanks BEARDY.

If you get hung up I will send you the parts you need. I also have a Winny Deuce.~Andrew

Sorry Andrew i may be a bit slow on the up take here but is that not a .22 as i have a .222 long action.If i have got this wrong i am sorry

Cheers BEARDY :o

beardy,

In the US the .222 is commonly referred to as the "triple deuce", or in even shorter slang, simply a "Deuce".

Two seperate nations, divided by a common language... :unsure:

Thanks for clearing that up for me as they say youlearn some thing new every day.

cheers BEARDY

Andrew if you pm me i will either phone you or email you the part no of the parts i need .

BEARDY

Iwould like to thank every one on here for thier help what a fantastic bunch of lads you are have now got fixed upwith the parts i need, so many thanks to you all.

cheers BEARDY.

Archived