Wanted: Tiscali Reviews

Oly

Guest Sprags
Tiscali have never been any good, but, that said my download speed has increased to 2mb, I could only ever get 1mb before. Whether this is anything to do with Talk Talk I do not know!

Since posting this my speed has dropped to 520kbps approx, that's wank aint it?

Tiscali are 5hite!!. . . . . . . . . and that's 'Sprags Official'

• 2 months later...

More on Tiscali.

I got a refund of £41 or so for unused services about July 7th and thought that was the end of them. My service now with BT is OK and I can always get online unlike my bad experiences latterly with Tiscali.

A few days ago I got a demand for £7.34 for unpaid phone charges from Tiscali which I have not paid as yet .

I was peeved to receive a demand for such a paltry sum in view of the hassle and aggravation I had suffered at their hands. All previous payments were prompt by Direct Debit since 2005.

Today I received a phone call from them and also another letter reminding me of the huge unpaid sum of £7.34 .

They THREATENED me with DEBT COLLECTORS.

Besides being 76, partially sighted, solvent with no debts of any sort and not a penny on my credit card I am now a shaking wreck. Having had a quick snack I am going to saddle up my invalid scooter and dash down to the Post Office to send off a cheque for £7.34 by recorded delivery before the `heavies ` arrive to sort me out.

Happy days, HWH.

Archived