2 hours ago, garyw said:

shame its got to go but needs must-and if it was a RG action i would snap your arm off for it as would a few others,good luck with the sale.

I actually think I have the only RG action in right bolt left port repeater configuration he has made .  

sell your varget to nick gilbert for £100 a tub that will pay for food and heating for a week.good on nick for trying to help you out.you could go to £120 a tub if you want as nick seems very keen to help you out! LOOKS LIKE THE SHARTS ARE COMING FOR A FEEDING FRENZY, i wish you good luck finding a new job soon and hope you are able to keep ALL your kit.

6 minutes ago, banus02 said:

sell your varget to nick gilbert for £100 a tub that will pay for food and heating for a week.good on nick for trying to help you out.you could go to £120 a tub if you want as nick seems very keen to help you out! LOOKS LIKE THE SHARTS ARE COMING FOR A FEEDING FRENZY, i wish you good luck finding a new job soon and hope you are able to keep ALL your kit.

Steady up banus I'll try more load development before I pay that for powder😆😆

On 9/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, Nick gilbert said:

Hi foggy123, 

Sorry to hear about your job loss, bit of a long shot but if you would like to split I'd be happy to take the varget, hope your sale goes well. 

Thanks Nick, think I'll auction off the Varget, probably get as much for that as I will the 6BR