Help Please. Amplifier between my phone/Laptop music lead to my ears....

chaz

Hi folks, I need some advice to amplify the music from my phone, and my laptop computer to my earphones.....

I'm using Sennheiser earphones, but they they can take way more volume. But my phone and laptop just will not produce it. I don't want to make myself def, but the volume through the head phones is pitiful.... And I'm not into music gadgets like that so would appreciate some advice on a small amplifier between my phone/laptop to my earphones.

I'd appreciate any constructive advice,.

Cheers

Chaz

If the phone is a generic  Android  model from China, ( Honor, Poco, etc) just try setting the phone region to outside the EU.  The story is there is a new law in spain that limits phone playback volume, our friends in china have applied this limit to all in the EU and icluded uK  On my Poco G5 setting the region to San Marino has made a massive difference.

https://www.gearrice.com/update/how-to-change-region-on-android-to-enable-hidden-features/#Increase_the_volume