Nemasis productions

6mmBR

Andy came up to see me yesterday to carry on the filming.

I've just had a mess about with the editing this morning.

See what you think lads.

We've got to film the educational bits and bobs giving hints and advice, but I'd thought I would see what I could acheive.

At least we've managed to control the sniggers.

Next phase will be to learn to do the voice over.

th_OxwichRabbits14March_0001.jpg

Cheers

Dave

To be truthfully honest and dont take this the wrong way, Foooking fantatstic. When are you looking for a release of this DVD.

Looks good so far. :lol:

Just an idea, how about you send somebody to where the target was shot and keep the camera at the firing point. This would then give the viewer an indication of person size at that range i.e. something they could associate with.

Obviously the people on here understand what 300 yds etc looks like but the novice watcher may not.

Thanks Eldon all sugestions are welcomely received. It will take a fair time to get things how we want it, but I'm just starting to have a play.

By the time the summers over we should have enough footage to start to put together something tidy.

Keep any suggestions coming guys as it is a great help to us.

Thanks

Dave

A good idea Eldon , it would just be a little hard getting to some of these places where this was filmed,

Its certainly something which we could do at a different location, I must appologise for the wobble sometimes with the camera as I took some of the footage free hand, also there was a little bit of sea mist which has given a little haze on some of the shots.

I must also thank Dave for letting me have a few shots with his 6.5x284 Kelby , he brought it down for me to try as am in the process of buying an RPA in the same cal. :)

The accuracy is fantastic and we shot 7rnds through it yesterday and all kills I had the pleasure of nailing the bunny at 389yrds ,

As Dave has pointed out this is just a first attempt with the editing softwear on the laptop,

I am trying to find out how to slow the footage down and do some slowmotion footage so you can see what is happening as the bullet strikes the Target.

Its all a learning curve for us , but I would like to thank my shooting and filming partner ,Dave, for all his help,without him there would be no film ,its an idea we both had a while ago and now both of us are getting dragged deeper into it.

As like Eldon has given us an idea lads, we would love more of the same, its going to be a DVD made by SHOOTERS for SHOOTERS :lol:

As time goes by we are hopping to catch up with a few of you out there and include you on here doing what you do .

Hope your enjoying,

on behalf of Dave and myself Cheers ;)

Thanks Dylan I will be picking your brains when we meet up, I will have the camera with me so get some baits out for so crows and I can film you shooting a few .

cheers Andy :lol:

Very well done guys, looks good so far,

perhaps you could also say what you use for reading wind, be it instruments tips hints, ballistic programs you use etc.

a little back groud info if you like, on what else you used to achieve the shots....... edited in after the shot......

looking forward to the next instalment.....

Very well done guys, looks good so far,

perhaps you could also say what you use for reading wind, be it instruments tips hints, ballistic programs you use etc.

a little back groud info if you like, on what else you used to achieve the shots....... edited in after the shot......

looking forward to the next instalment.....

Hi mate we have plans to give details of safety, rifle set up , range finding and dialing the scope also the use of wind meters, but I am glad to see that you guys have your thinking caps on :D

We are still trying to put plans on paper in which way we are going to set things out and in which direction we wish to go.

Throw anything at us all info welcome cheers Andy

Like snapshot said you could edit the wind info etc in afterwards but don't undermine your credibility by being cock on every time or the viewer will think " oh yes every time, obviously edited in" :D

Being slightly off now and then is what makes it real and believable :D

Very well done lads , really enjoyed the footage!!! :D :D

Looking forward to catching up with you the lads soon!!! :ph34r::D

All the best...............

RAY.................................. :D :D

Guest varmartin

Some good footage there lads, I am sure it will be a stunning DVD when completed.

What sort of mike are you using ? an additional mike on the `hot shoe` with a foam cover may help cut the wind noise.

Check out the camera`s menu too , as it may have a ` wind cut filter`

Standing with your back to a large golf umbrella on its side facing the wind will improve your steady hold as well.

Hope you don't mind my suggestions....

Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Guest martin

I like it ........I like it a lot,and,if it keeps on getting better in the same vein then we will have a couple of stars in our midst....................'M' :D

You may find your Vid is scrubbed after a day or two, Photobucket is widely viewed by all from little kids to adults and anything like this is seen as not good for kiddies so they scrub it.

You are better off on www.hunt101.com as you are among like minded people there.

slow motion requires the camera to record at a higher speed then normal, so normal playback is then slow motion, cameras to do this a normally very expnsive, but you may find one that does it if you search around.

Good shooting by the way :D

Redfox

Archived