Our Country's Priorities Are Back to Front

brown dog

It is getting more and more that the British Citizen is getting persecuted for being British.

IF your an imigrant overhere it seems as if the British Goverment will bend over backwards to satisfy your ever need :D .

I was sent an email from A Good friend who is living in Australia ,it was a statement about Muslin people trying to demand that they had rights over there,

The Australian Presedent said You have only one right in our Country and that is the "RIGHT TO LEAVE" ;)

I think they have things sorted there :lol: , our Goverment needs to start supporting use rather than trying not to upset our overseas nieghbours.

What a fantastic post Elwood :lol:

The aussies have the proper answer to all the political wranglings, F***k off and don't come back.

I am so despondent at the level of servitude we are showing these immigrant who want to turn the once mighty Great Britain into mini Iraq's Polands, Indias & Pakistans

Trouble is they only want whats best of the UK and then demand they want to keep the right of their home countries - Turning the UK into an immigrant loving UK citizen penalising colony

I dispair :D

I watched a film called Kingdom last night, it made me think alot.

Maybe we should all watch it,

Maybe the persons - the ones protesting about our troops doing their job (and I use this term <person> in the loosest way) should have been arrested for inciting violence and public order ............

:D:lol:;)

Cracking link that ellwood. :)

Had to smile, not, the other day reading some crap on pensions. It would now appear you only need 30 years to qualify for the state pension so somebody leaving school at 16 i.e. me, would have 50 years contributions in with them lifting retirement age. What extra will I get for the extra 20 year contributions?

Sure hope all the immigrants don't drain the pot and leave it dry :lol: get here in your mid thirties and your sorted.

I wonder why the change was brought in???? another case of appeasing somebody?

I watched a film called Kingdom last night, it made me think alot

Maybe the persons - the ones protesting about our troops doing their job (and I use this term <person> in the loosest way) should have been arrested for inciting violence and public order ............

:lol::);)

Truly outstanding film. Made by someone who actually understands arabs (the good and the bad).

As regards the demonstration; I simply don't understand the police action;

Arrest middle class white bloke (safe easy arrest) because we're scared of the muslim blokes (both literally and legally) .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived